• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Expressions of Interest- KK SS Pump Cover

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grogfather said:
Is this possible in a copper finish?

For you Sir, it may very well be. Providing I can find an off-cut. (or make an off-cut :ph34r: )

Note: we only have 3mm thick sheet in copper.

scooterism said:
Sure, but is it common for users to rotate the head or leave as per the drawings linked above?
I know some do. It depends on how you plumb your rig and how you mount your pumps. Looking at this forum and some other brewing forums I'd say it happens a fair bit.

Edit: And actually, I realise thinking about it now that when I set up my pump on the rig I'm currently building I'll need to rotate my pump head 180 degrees.

The pump head is usually always orientated in the same vertical direction, the pump motor is mounted as each brewer sees fit. Obviously horizontal and 90 deg to that either way being most common.

Ah yes, was talking about the KK pumps as the thread was on the KK pumps, and there wasnt anything in those sentences ('these pumps') to indicate that the question was related to the March/Chuggers.

Latest posts

Back