Mashmaster Minimill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rday

Reaction score
Apologies to Pratty1 for edging in on the mill bulk buying game, but this is the one I really want, so I figured I'd take the reins on this bulk buy...

Thanks to Spiesy from Full Pint, we've got a bit of a deal available on Mashmaster MiniMills. If we get to 10 mills, we save $10 each ($219) and if we get to 20, we save $20 each ($209), + freight. So anyone interested in one of the higher end mills out there, sign up and feel free to PM me any questions. Also, if we can keep a running total on each post signing up to the list, it will help keep things from getting too confused.

Please note, this is for the mill only, as pictured below. You'll have to sort out your own base and hopper.

eWL9u9b.jpg

MillMaster’s system of using Computer Aided Design coupled with precision CNC machining delivers a technologically superior grain mill with superb reliability. A truly fantastic mill, that we use in our own home breweries. Buy right, buy once.

Why you need a MiniMill
  • 130mm (5" approx.) precision machined rollers
  • 38mm (1 1/2") diameter rollers
  • 420 stainless steel rollers as standard; no rusty rollers means a longer lasting, better performing mill
  • 12.7mm (1/2") drive shaft keyed for easy motorisation, drill drive or hand crank [Drill or Handle not included]
  • SAE841 bronze bushings
  • Strong aluminium frame
  • Built in gear guard
  • Arrives assembled.
Roller Gap Adjustment
  • 12 set gap marks for ease of adjustment and repeatability
  • 0.1mm to 1.9mm infinitely adjustable gap setting for precision control and accuracy
  • 304 stainless steel eccentric adjustor finished with light knurling for a positive grip
  • Quick Adjustment side locking pins.
Gear Driven Rollers
  • Gear rollers make it possible to do away with course husk ripping and tearing knurls found on other mills
  • Only geared roller mill on the market that is fully adjustable at both ends
  • The rollers have a fine diamond knurling with the tips machined off providing in a fine textured finished to reduced husk damage
  • The geared rollers ensure an easy and smooth feed of malt into the grain mill from start to finish.

You need only dial the eccentric adjustor for the desired gap, tighten the lock nut and you're ready to mill. MillMaster has been designed for home brewers and professional micro breweries alike. It's the Rolls Royce of mills... see what we did there?

1. rday

Latest posts

Back