• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

MashMaster fluted mill and HD drill complete setup Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokomark

Reaction score
Mash Master twin fluted stainless geared roller mill. comes set up ready to use with hi torque, low speed drill. 0-500 rpm 1050w 13mm keyless chuck. Very little use.
Original perspex hopper and 30lt fermenter with funnel - holds approx 15kg of grain. Crushed grain drops into 55lt esky

$300 ono located inThornlands,

MillMaster MiniMill Specifications

130mm (5"approx.) precision machined rollers
39mm (1 1/2") diameter rollers
26 flutes per roller
420 Hardened Stainless Steel Rollers as Standard high corrosion and wear resistance
12.7mm (1/2") drive shaft keyed for easy motorization, drill drive or hand crank
additional 3 flat triangular shank drive shaft designed to fit a 3/8ths drill chuck for improved torque and centering.
oil-impregnated sintered bronze bushings, carry a higher load, need less maintenance, and damp vibration better than their rolling-bearing counterparts.
Strong aluminum frame
IMG_20181104_160623.jpg
IMG_20181104_160642.jpg

upgrading Mark ?

I have a gen 1 no flutes MM mill :(

this is a bargain, maybe i should buy it and re-sell mine !!

upgrading Mark ?

I don't need a mill but if it was in Melbourne and I hadn't spent all my money on fixing and moving house I'd buy it for sure.

upgrading Mark ?

I've had another mill for well over a year now, that I got with a heap of other stuff. It's a big arse monster mill with motion dynamics motor and a huge all steel hopper that holds 15kg plus. Don't really need two Mills.

I've had another mill for well over a year now, that I got with a heap of other stuff. It's a big arse monster mill with motion dynamics motor and a huge all steel hopper that holds 15kg plus. Don't really need two Mills.

Sounds like I need something like your big mill.
Mashing 40-60kg at a time with 5kg hopper does ya head in.

Is it still just a mash master fluted mill with motion dynamic controller and bigger custom hopper? This is what I was considering doing?

Cheers

Back