• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3V brew rig for sale!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abunzl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi everyone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I am moving (home) overseas and because we are taking only (just about!) the bags we came to Oz with, I am looking for expressions of interest for my 3v brew rig. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]I’ve told the wife if it sells, it sells, if it doesn’t it’ll get shipped back home with us![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Offers invited on the following;[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1*50l ss keg Mash Tun + ss fittings & tap[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1*50l ss keg HLT + ss fittings & tap[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1*50l ss keg Boil Kettle + ss fittings & tap[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1*Rambo gas burner[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1* brew stand - this is the bunnings 'rack it' system, with acacia shelves added. Very strong stand (750kg capacity) with 250kg capacity (each) 'rack it' castors.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1*March pump 809 (photo shows it in a protective tupperware container) + switched socket + ss fittings & tap[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]3* heavy duty silicone transfer tubes with ss hose clips[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1*Pile of assorted spare fittings/silicone washers/plumbers tape etc. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1 * ss spoon with 10l notches[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1 * food grade plastic spoon[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1*brush for cleaning inside ss taps & other fittings[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1*floating thermometer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1*3/4 bottle starsan[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]2* ball corny kegs[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1*cobra tap and tube[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1*gas inlet tap and tube[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1*10l Co2 bottle (1/2 full) (pretty sure its 10kg, its pretty big?!).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1*gas regulator (keg king)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1*380l kelvinator fermentation fridge – old & scratched but works well. Gets cold if you use it as a beer fridge too. Holes drilled for heat cable and temp probe cable.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1* temp controller (1st socket takes a heating device, second socket takes the fridge plug. Set your desired temp and the fridge comes on when its too warm, and the heating device comes on when its too cold. Very simple, therefore very good!)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]2*reptile heat leads (i use one of these as the heating device in my fermentation fridge. Its great. The second is a spare).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1* 20l fermenter + spare airlock[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]33 * cleaned grolsch bottles with good seals[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]30 * PET plastic brew bottles[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Cheers,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mark[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] P1090342.jpgP1090346.jpgP1090349.jpgP1090357.jpgP1090360.jpgP1090361.jpgP1090364.jpgP1090366.jpgP1090368.jpgP1090399.jpgP1090390.jpgP1090389.jpgP1090371.jpgP1090370.jpg[/SIZE]

Not interested myself but thought a price or even guide line price may help also...

Good luck with the sale and all the best with the move.

has the pump been converted ... it says 115v, how did you use it here?

Offers?
$50. I'll pay postage. For

Abunzl said:
[SIZE=14pt]1*50l ss keg Mash Tun + ss fittings & tap[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1*50l ss keg HLT + ss fittings & tap[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1*50l ss keg Boil Kettle + ss fittings & tap[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1*Rambo gas burner[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1* brew stand - this is the bunnings 'rack it' system, with acacia shelves added. Very strong stand (750kg capacity) with 250kg capacity (each) 'rack it' castors.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1*March pump 809 (photo shows it in a protective tupperware container) + switched socket + ss fittings & tap[/SIZE]

Yeah prices would be good. If the prices are good I could see myself grabbing some just in case gear.

Abunzl said:
[SIZE=14pt]I’ve told the wife if it sells, it sells, if it doesn’t it’ll get shipped back home with us![/SIZE]
I think everyone realises which is the most important sentence in this post. Be a bunch of good blokes and don't buy it... :D :ph34r:

Hi Bunzl. Nice rig. I use a rack-it system as well. I'm not in the market for your rig but would you mind putting up a close up pic of your caster wheel attachments to the Rack-it please?

razz said:
Hi Bunzl. Nice rig. I use a rack-it system as well. I'm not in the market for your rig but would you mind putting up a close up pic of your caster wheel attachments to the Rack-it please?
I have a similar system also and wouldn't mind some information on castors for it if possible?

I'm interested in the brew frame and possibly the Rambo and temp controller, depending on price. I'll PM you to see what ballpark you're looking at.

Sorry for late replies guys..

I have replied to several PM's regarding prices.

I am located in Perth

Pump is not converted, i ordered it from America, as do a lot of guys, it just works fine. Without looking into it all again i cant remember the research i did when buying it, but i was satisfied at the time that it was OK.

Castors are just part of the 'rack it' system guys, off the shelf at Bunnings. They just bolt right on there. Check em out;
http://www.bunnings.com.au/rack-it-75mm-x-32mm-castors-pk-2-863_p2760365

Back