European Faucets

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is p.p.? I am guessing it may mean per piece? if so how much is the exchange rate from AUS to Euro?... 44 Euro might be a bit rich if it is per piece then freight on top of that.

pp = "pack and post" in UK/Euro

Wes

No issues with the Creamers whatsoever A3k except that if you push the tap handle back too fast the Creamer function won't work properly. Do it again more slowly & there's no hassles at all. Just a matter of getting used to them IMHO. :)

TP

Do you have only the creamers (575)? What is the advantage of going for these rather than the standard 525s?

I pour mostly ales and at the lower end of carbonation levels so the creamer option sounds good to me.

Am looking at (finally) upgrading the broncos. :D

Do you have only the creamers (575)? What is the advantage of going for these rather than the standard 525s?

I pour mostly ales and at the lower end of carbonation levels so the creamer option sounds good to me.

Hey Dr S

I have both. The creamer thing sounds good but is useless. I never use it.

If you throttle the tap half open at the end of your pour with the 525s you can put a bit of sparkle on your pint.

what is p.p.? I am guessing it may mean per piece? if so how much is the exchange rate from AUS to Euro?... 44 Euro might be a bit rich if it is per piece then freight on top of that.

I think it may mean "each"

but best to check

Hey Dr S

I have both. The creamer thing sounds good but is useless. I never use it.

+1

I had two creamers. Just swapped 1 with a buddy for a new 525 and ordered another 2 525s.

Now I have 3 525s and 1 575

I tell myself the creamer will be good for stouts etc, but for standard beers its a waste.

The biggest problem is when you push back the tap, you get a dribble. This confuses the common folk ;)

I would probably suggest just getting 4 525s

Half opening a perlick is difficult, they're much more either on or off than normal taps, but it is possible to get a bit of a surge to add some sparkle.

Hi guys,
I’m likely to buy the perlicks in the next couple of days.
Those who’ve ordered from farmhouse, how long did it take? I emailed them a couple of days ago, but haven’t had a response which is concerning.

2-3 weeks for postal carriage. Think it was bang on 14 days door to door.

I'd suggest emailing farmhouse again if you don't get a response. It was thanksgiving over there. That's a bigger deal than christmas. Would you expect a next day email if you emailed someone on boxing day ;)

2-3 weeks for postal carriage. Think it was bang on 14 days door to door.

I'd suggest emailing farmhouse again if you don't get a response. It was thanksgiving over there. That's a bigger deal than christmas. Would you expect a next day email if you emailed someone on boxing day ;)

Sweet thats good to hear mine was dispatched on the 15/11 and still isn't here was startintg to worry,hopefuly will turn up next week as coming home from work everyday hoping to find a package and there is none is quite depressing, oh well better pour myself another then to make me feel better and dream of tomorrow :beer:

Hey DS,

I finally selected the Perlick Creamers after upgrading to a 500ml freezer from my old 5-keg kegerator where I used Broncos for years.
Go the (NRL) Broncos! :lol:

Originally went for the 575's because I thought for a few extra $$$ there wasn't anything to lose but once installed actually found them excellent when a beer didn't turn out to have the expected head I had planned for.
When carbonating Wheaties\Wits or other non-standard carbed beers at my normal serving pressure (6 deg c) the Creamers help a little presentation-wise.
As I have no gas manifold to regulate individual keg pressure but rely on a non-return valve in each line I find that if I'm too lazy to give an individual keg the pressure required for it's style the Creamers help lot as I've just mentioned.
Very Happy! :)

TP

my perlicks turned up today,waiting at the front door what a treat to come home from work too, pours beautiful,3 perlick 525 ss faucet and 3 poppets for cornelius kegs $127 delivered in 17 days,may i pour several refreshing beverages tonight,fark they look hot :super:

i sent farmhouse an email from their website, and they responded overnight. They were pretty easy to deal with, and they were replying to my emails all day yesterday (eg at 2pm which is in the middle of the night for them).

anyway, i ordered 10 taps (for me and 2 others) and 4 shanks (for me). delivery was $53 which isn't too bad.

I went 3 x 525ss and 1 x 575ss creamer, so the order was 9 525ss and 1 575ss.

hopefully they come before christmas.

Cheers for the help guys

Latest posts

Back