EOI - To ØL glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The western suburbs glasses are currently in Moorabbin and will be brought over to Sunshine next week. I am in Sydney till Thursday evening so will be back in the office on Friday.

So..... If anyone wants to swing by Sunshine Nth during the day on Friday PM me.

Otherwise, we can catch up for a drop off when ever.

Cheers y'all

Lee

Hey all.
Been up in Sydney and only just got back. All of our glasses are in Sunshine at the office. I am not going in today so will grab them on Monday. We can catch up during the week, or else I am around all weekend next week with the long weekend.

cheers

All glasses have been paid for and sent/delivered. Thanks guys, hope you enjoy them when you get your hands on them!

I've got a couple of spares which I'm debating whether to hang onto them or not. I may be convinced to part with one or two if someone is desperate to get their hands on one! Otherwise they'll stay in my bar :beer:

Thanks for organising mate, might be worth hanging onto spares incase any break in transit..

Wilkens

Thanks for organising this. The Western Crews glasses are now in Sunshine and I will be picking them up Monday.

Cheers Frothie, my APA tastes wonderful in this glass, I don't know if it is anything to do with the shape, but the aroma and taste of that first sip was Devine. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1401096194.398922.jpg

Great! That pic is making me thirsty :beer:

Glasses arrived in Perth today, cheers again and you package like a champ!

Wilkens

Latest posts

Back