EOI - To ØL glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so we have:

Frothie - 2
Kiwifirst - 2
DU99 - 2
Mardoo - 2
Flyingbeermat -2
motch02 -2 (+post to Sydney)
Black n Tan- 4 (happy to pick up for anyone out west)
StalkingWilbur - 2 (+post to Perth)
Wilkonsone - 2 (+post to Perth)
djar007 - 2
huez - 2 (+post to Sydney)

So this is 24 so far. Which is 4 x 6packs so that's good! Anyone else from early on in the thread still keen? We'd need to order at least another 6 if we want more.

Based on 12 glasses the total cost to me inc postage was somewhere around $15-$16 each glass I think. Hopefully this will go down a little with the larger order? Not sure how much postage to Sydney and Perth is for those guys, I'll sort it out when they arrive.

I thought I'd be smart and send some to Germany (neighbouring country) for me to collect on an upcoming trip.
Turns out it's actually 40 bucks more to send them to Germany than to Australia.

Mission aborted.

Kiwifirst said:
I am in the west but drive over to Moorabbin often. I could do the east west run if needed.
Moorabbin is good for me - I regularly pop into Grape and Grain for a fix. :drinks:

I'll give the thread until Monday for any more takers and then place the order.

huez said:
I'd be keen on a couple if motch wants to go halvies in postage to Sydney.? Where in Sydney are you motch?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I'm in Redfern but also make trips down to Cronulla most weekends, can arrange something if that suits

motch02 said:
I'm in Redfern but also make trips down to Cronulla most weekends, can arrange something if that suits
Nah i live in Rosebery these days! Just down the road from you ha. Still work out cronulla way though.

Ok so for us Westies, I'll get you to drop them into my work at Moorabbin and I'll bring them over here for pick up, or we'll meet up at G&G. Which ever turns out to be the easiest.

huez said:
Nah i live in Rosebery these days! Just down the road from you ha. Still work out cronulla way though.

Cool easy done then, I can get them delivered here and we can just arrange something when they come through

motch02 said:
Cool easy done then, I can get them delivered here and we can just arrange something when they come through
Done deal mate

So the final list is:

Frothie - 2
Kiwifirst - 2
DU99 - 2
Mardoo - 2
Flyingbeermat -2
motch02 -2 (+post to Sydney)
Black n Tan- 4 (happy to pick up for anyone out west)
StalkingWilbur - 2 (+post to Perth)
Wilkonsone - 2 (+post to Perth)
djar007 - 2
huez - 2 (+post to Sydney)

Total: 24

If I've left anyone out let me know, otherwise I'll place the order this afternoon.

No worries guys. Once I've successfully placed the order I'll work out the cost and let everyone know.

Order placed!

I'll get back to ya's with the final price once the full conversion amount hits my CC, should come in under $15ea glass I think.(plus any additional postage if required for interstate peeps)

Ok guys, it works out to $14 per glass.

I'll let ya's know when they arrive and we can sort out collection and payment, or postage for the interstate guys.

Frothie said:
Ok guys, it works out to $14 per glass.

I'll let ya's know when they arrive and we can sort out collection and payment, or postage for the interstate guys.
winnah mate, sounds great. Sure wilbur and I can share postage too. Looking forward to it!

Wilkens

Yep! If no else from WA wants any I'm happy to split a box with Wilkens, whether he wants two or three, I'll have the rest.

Not trying to throw a spanner in the works, but have you guys sorted out what happens in case some of the glasses arrive broken?

There was an insured postage option but it was ridiculously expensive from memory, so assume you haven't used that?

Latest posts

Back