EOI - To ØL glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glasses have arrived! :beer:

I've only quickly opened the box for a peak and looks ok so far. I'll unpack them properly tonight to make sure.

Looks all accounted for and no breakages. Schmick lookin glasses - I'm about to pour one!

Anyone wanting to pick them up personally - pm me to organise a time. I'm in Clayton Sth during the day.

Guys that want postage, pm with an address and who's orders are going to it and I'll get back to you with postage costs and my bank details for payment.

Kiwifirst - I can probably meet you in Moorabbin Thurs arvo if that suits? I knock off at 4pm and can be there in 15min?

DU99 - I'm meeting Kiwifirst at "Grape and Grain" in Moorabbin - not "Grain and Grape" over west, easy to confuse! Prob best to get him pick up for you if your out that way?

Wow that's quick. I am out of town for a couple more weeks. Could I transfer the money and get kiwi to pick them up for me. I can then arrange to pick them up too. Thanks so much for this frothie. Very much appreciated. Regards dave.

Frothie will you PM bank details?

If Kiwi can grab mine also that would be great. I am in Ascot Vale.

I am going to Sydney tomorrow, so can't come over to meet. Alternative is for you to drop hem at our office on Kingston st, tomorrow and I'll pick up everyone's on Monday and bring over to the west. Otherwise, I can meet you the weekend.

djar007 said:
Wow that's quick. I am out of town for a couple more weeks. Could I transfer the money and get kiwi to pick them up for me. I can then arrange to pick them up too. Thanks so much for this frothie. Very much appreciated. Regards dave.
lOL I didn't know there was a grape and grain, I assumed you meant you were coming west as well, which made the discussion confusing :) now I understand,

Actually I might come over now as I need to go to Moorabbin office this morning. I'll pm u for your contact details.

So Kiwi - looks like I'll need to give you glasses for DU99, Flyingbeermat, Black n Tan and djar007?

I'll pm all you guys my account details so you can pay in advance.

Kiwifirst said:
lOL I didn't know there was a grape and grain, I assumed you meant you were coming west as well, which made the discussion confusing :) now I understand,
Definitely worth a visit if your in Moorabbin! Best shop for craft beer for miles around :chug:

http://www.grapengrain.com.au/

Frothie said:
So Kiwi - looks like I'll need to give you glasses for DU99, Flyingbeermat, Black n Tan and djar007?

I'll pm all you guys my account details so you can pay in advance.
Ok, so if you can drop off at the Kingston St address, I will call in next Monday and pick up. I am off to Sydney again next week, so will probably look at meeting up with everyone in the west at Grain and Grape (Yarraville) on Sat 24th.

Dave, I'll keep yours at my place till we catch up later in the month.

Kiwifirst said:
Ok, so if you can drop off at the Kingston St address, I will call in next Monday and pick up.
No problem kiwi.. can you pm the actual address, I'm not sure I got it? I'll drop them off before the end of the week, probably friday arvo.

Great.

Ok, I'll let the rest of y'all know when I have picked up and we can get some distribution going on.

Fresh stocks of To Ol in at Purvis, if anyone's interested.

Latest posts

Back