EOI PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks WEAL, i also noted the handwriting and wife was asking who is WEAL :)

both mine are already in operation in fermenting fridges replacing the KK style setup ones i had (screwed off old screwed on new ones)

so much better than the old ones, super smooth to turn and adjusts perfect

Hi, what do we set them to for 10psi ?
I'd set it with a pressure gauge and not rely on the makings on the valve. All my 3 have a manufacturing default and the black Turney knob thingo has a differing thickness and depending on where it is may be 5psi from where it should be if you know what I mean.
Attached is a picture of how mine is set up
20180403_202941.jpg

Unsure on what mine is set on to maintain 10psi on the gauge and won't be home till Friday arvo to check.

Thanks WEAL again for organising it. I got mine from KK last week.
Can you please pm me about the NPT/BSP adaptor.

Thanks WEAL again for organising it. I got mine from KK last week.
Can you please pm me about the NPT/BSP adaptor.
I think most are crossing the threads and forcing them in to BSP fittings, this is a link yuz gave me, they are in Tower Court, just off Popes Road. Reece Plumbing supplies also referred me to this place.
https://www.ifsvic.com.au/

I think most are crossing the threads and forcing them in to BSP fittings, this is a link yuz gave me, they are in Tower Court, just off Popes Road. Reece Plumbing supplies also referred me to this place.
https://www.ifsvic.com.au/
Just keep in mind they're a a tradie distro and have a minimum $50 order policy...
I've managed to source the (correct) fittings through eBay eventually - an NPT Tee and NPT barb to match the PRV and the Gauge.
You can probably get away mixing threads but the perfectionist within me cracked the shits lol

WEAL

Do you still have mine? (niftinev from the other place)

sent you pm there and conversation here and haven't heard back, was overseas with no secure internet access when you asked for payment and didn't want to disclose our bank details there to who knows.

Nev

Late to the party here but if anyone has a spare they'd like to offload id happily purchase off you
:cheers:

If enough people are interested we could always go around again, all those waiting on the new fermentasauri should be putting their hand up also.
Bear in mind if it is 50 valves or 150 the freight will be the same $270 US

all those waiting on the new fermentasauri should be putting their hand up also.
Hey WEAL, apologies for hijacking the thread, but what do you mean "new fermentasauri" - is there a new version (or at least new stock?) of Fermentasaurus meant to be arriving soon? I've been told new stock should arrive within "weeks" weeks ago...

FB group says larger top opening, larger butterfly valve and two size options. Also something about changing the angle of the conical for better use of space.

Back