Electionbeers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish i saw this thread earlier; only have a third of my homebrew glass left!
Some nice pics all

Winkle you might have to smash it up to keep away the boredom

Gotta work night shift, but might have a middy of Motueka cream ale with 2112. MMmmmmmm

I was going to annoy Brad with infringing his copyright on stouts, but the camera must have some drunk photo protection on it. I wish my mobile did :(

Dry stout................ Unlike julia's this glaas will not be sipped...........but just like julia this stout was 2nd place in 2009.

2000 posts, congrats bradsbrew ;) Pour yourself another one!

Well I am drinking my first kegged beer .... so I'll call it a ... ummm.. Draught!

Just finished mowing the lawn, and at 3.3% this is an appropriate "lawnmower" strength beer to be drinking :)

21082010_001_.jpg

It's a Coopers Mex Cervezea with 600gms of LDME & 15 gram additions of czech saaz hops at 30, 20, & 10 minutes ... hence I have no name for this beer, but it is tasting gooood :icon_cheers:

I'm ruining my palate by switching between Klsch, English bitter and a Nelson Sauvin ale.

I'm ruining my brain by actually watching the election coverage!

Just shared my IPA with my son-in-law.
Now enjoying a Weihenstephan Dunkel.
Will have a Tim Adams Cabernet Sauvignon with dinner at a Thai place in Neutral Bay.

Sorry, no pics, we're bunking down with daughter dear this weekend.

Daughter dear doesn't drink, but took a taste of my IPA and the Dunkel. She preferred my IPA!

Just having a 6oz of my fat yak clone with dinner as I've got to be des tonight -_-

I was going to annoy Brad with infringing his copyright on stouts, but the camera must have some drunk photo protection on it. I wish my mobile did :(

Now drinking my first "real" Oatmeal stout, Ive made oatmeal stouts before but they werent the real deal (cue Julia voice). Seriously one of my best stouts ever is in the glass right now.
2000 posts, congrats bradsbrew ;) Pour yourself another one!

I was happy when my posts where in the 1980's and early 90's but now its hit the 2000's its all a bit meh :icon_cheers:

Still on the hefe (again)
Watching Fast Show vids (thanks SR)
Are they mad???
About to switch to the IIPA
I may be away for some time........................................

I'm watching the election coverage, drinking a pint of Neill's Centarillo ale. It's good, but after watching Maxine McKew, it just doesn't seem bitter enough.

Back