Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or even a two tap SS kegorator here with a starting price of only $1999 :eek:

Doc

I went to their showroom and had a look at both the systems. Both pretty nice. But a little overpriced for homebrew. But as far as a commercial system, then they are actually pretty cheap if you add up the cost of all the parts involved.

The design of the $4k bar is shite in my opinion. it is refrigerated underneath. But the beer chiller is inside the refrigerated area/ So the 'fridge' asentially has to pump down the temperature from the kegs, and also the heat put out by the chiller, which to me means the same job is being done twice by different compressors. If they had a remote compressor for the chiler outside the fridge, then it owuld be a top looking system.

Geez Fawkner too ... :eek:

Only about a 5 min drive for me.

Face a death of a thousand curses via SWMBO if I add another fridge or freezer to my arsenal though. Sure looks a better prospect than my 120 litre heap. B)

Warren -

Warren he has another exactly the same for $75.00 in Melton I think it was.

johnno said:
Warren he has another exactly the same for $75.00 in Melton I think it was.
As good a price as it is Johnno it would break my run of freebies ... 2 fridges and 1 freezer. Price? All gratis. :p

SWMBO is cracking down on my brewing equipment spending. :unsure:

Warren -

350+ litre beer/keg fridge. No freezer. Sydney. Just over an hour to go. $5.75.
Link

Beers,
Doc

Or for those who prefer the good old Trading Post to eBay, there's this in Melbourne:
Home Brew kit, 2 fermenters, heater, bottle tree, hydrometers, s/steel pots, gas bottle, gas ring, approx 100 large bottles, plus other items, $150 (03)98013792 Wantirna

STATE: VIC FIRST PUBLISHED: 13 Jan 2005
SOURCE: Private Classifieds (Melbourne Trading Post)

Backlane Brewery said:
Or for those who prefer the good old Trading Post to eBay, there's this in Melbourne:
Home Brew kit, 2 fermenters, heater, bottle tree, hydrometers, s/steel pots, gas bottle, gas ring, approx 100 large bottles, plus other items, $150 (03)98013792 Wantirna

STATE: VIC FIRST PUBLISHED: 13 Jan 2005
SOURCE: Private Classifieds (Melbourne Trading Post)
Ahhh! The good old trading post :p

I always think of Michael Caton in the Castle.

"Look dad they've got Jousting Poles for sale in the Trading Post"

"How much Son?"

"$150 dad"

"That's too much for Jousting Poles, tell 'em will give 'em $25" :lol: :lol:

Warren -

(BTW my only rap against the TP is everytime you find something you want it's always in the antipodes) :huh:

I'm just wondering whose this is...usually when you see a kit for sale it's an unwanted Cooper's-style starter kit, with a fermenter, caps, hand capper, blue bottler etc. This seems to be a bit more than that. 2 fermenters, SS pots, gas ring & bottle, 100 empties...someone's getting out of the game.

Guy I work with has been convinced by the sample I gave him, is trying to get over there tonight.

Doc said:
350+ litre beer/keg fridge. No freezer. Sydney. Just over an hour to go. $5.75.
Link
Wow it went for $56.01.
Is johannvandersmut1960 an AHB member ?

Doc

A hand crafted woodem mash paddle here
Currently at $20.

Beers,
Doc

I'm gonna keep an eye on this guys auctions

"only have about 7 pub taps on risers, 1 50L keg setup, some CO2 gauges, a bucket full of fittings and these shot pourers left"

WOnder what happened to his 400L brew setup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back