Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dreamboat said:
Anybody in Sydney prepared to pick up from Bondi for me and post to Brisbane????

I will pay all costs etc.....
I can do that for you Rob.
Happy bidding.

Doc

I think that sort of bidding pattern emerges when someone is slowly increasing their bids one dollar at a time to see where the highest bidders maximium bid is. FWIW I was watching that one also but yep too high now.

OK not ebay but this site is worth a look.

What cought my eye was the 20l fermenters for $2 and the 200l food grade drums for $19.

Heaps of other stuff that can be brew related (with some imagination !!!)

Any probs using black plastic for fermenters?? (see 200l drums).

Cheers

For those after extinguishers they have varying sizes of those too. The 9kg ones are $129 brand new. Not bad if you are in the market for a bottle. They have smaller ones too at good prices.

EDIT,
Sorry for working you all up into a lather, that price was for ABE type extinguishers not CO2, they are far more expensive.

quincy said:
Any probs using black plastic for fermenters?? (see 200l drums).
just make sure they are not ex Snowtown :unsure:

Plenty of body :lol: :lol:

Sorry :huh:

batz

...and of course, the phosphoric acid has sterilised the barrels.
Soooo, they should be fine to use without further cleanup.
icky Seth
BTW PoL, I believe they used the acid to try and destroy the bodies, not specifically for pickling unless you're Jeffey Dahmer :lol:

I apologise for this multiple post. Now edited.
see bad Dahmer joke in Humour section.

Three of the guys I work with have decided to have a go at HB recently- think the BLB sample case I brought in just before Christmas may have given them the nudge they needed.
Anyway, two of them got starter kits & already have their first batches bottled. The other is looking to run before he can walk- I pointed this perfect starter kit on ebay out to him, includes a good capper & a bottler washer etc- he wants to go for one of these US brew towers already. He says he is getting someone to quote on building one this weekend!
You know, I like the guy and all...but before he has brewed a drop?

Might be time to talk to him and find out what his expectations are. Seems to be aiming a bit high a bit quick to me.
I guess you could buy parts off him after he had tried brewing a couple of beers and got dis-heartened.

Doc

Tried to get him to explain what he meant by "getting a quote" on a brew tower but think he senses I'm a bit sceptical.
Have tried to explain that part of the whole deal with HB is patience- you actually spend very little time brewing compared to planning, setting up, cleaning, fermenting etc-and that not everyone enjoys doing it.

Ah well will wait & see, maybe the BLB will be able to pick up some cheap goodies in a couple of months, or maybe we will get his mate to build us a brew tower as well.

Nice Keg fridge with 6x 20l kegs 2x 60l fementers 410l fridge with 3 taps on door with gas bottle and reg!. It's on the Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back