Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doh! Damn you Johnno! Just a question? Why would you post this if you want to bid on it yourself?

Oh well, guess I wont bother bidding on that item now.

And guess who just got a 5" Tel tru bimetal thermometer with 6" probe and thermowell for $30 off ebay ;). See what can happen when your sneaky ;) :p :D

No hard feelings, just playing around.

Cheers, Justin

OK for Newcastle people - great bargain at 43.00

Great lot including all that appears in picture, including Fridge made for temperature control and easy access, drums, bottle sealer, home made bottle tree for drying washed bottles holds well over 100 (would make an interesting garden display this Christmas), copy of Coopers Micro Brew Kit Instructions and an assortment of odds and ends, funnel, sieve, spoons and things.
Would prefer Buyer to pick up as only some items could be posted.

Any questions or for more pictures please email using "ask seller a question"

And the link...
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...6137527535&rd=1

50L plastic vessels. Has 150 of them. $4 each. May make a very cheap plastic HLT/boiler, fermenter or grain storage bin.

These are easy for me to get hold of, so I rang and asked the bloke selling them- they were used to hold fire extinguisher powder. Bloke tells me they are good for horse or dog food, but when I mentioned HB said "you could prolly clean 'em out of ya wanned".

Anyone know what's in fire extinguishers these days?

Got this today from a mate:
"I've got a fridge I don't need. The first person who wants it can have it - if they come and get it very soon (because it's blocking the landing outside my back door). It's a normal size (come up to my chin). Old, but works fine. Shitty
freezer section that ices up too often. Missing one of the plastic edges to
the side trays (where you put bottles). What a salesman!

Plus mum has a small one she wants out with asap. Ideal for one person, or
a beer fridge. Free also."

Better than eBay- cause they're free! This guy is a fellow member of the MBBQAS (that's Melbourne BBQ Appreciation Society) who are always looking for fridges.

Anyone who is interested, who has a big car and can get to East Melbourne tonight or tomorrow, PM me ASAP, and I'll see if the big one is still going. Small one is already taken.

cheers

BB

Mmmmmm. Just tested the link - doesn't seem to work !!

Westinghouse 300l fridge in Gladesville $85.

Here is a stainless steel bar just waiting to happen. This would rock beside the pool or in the house (could do with another paint job though ;)) with a font hanging out the top, you might even get a barfidge underneath to house a couple of kegs. Also has a sink etc.

In Brisbane. Only got $20 on it atm.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back