Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always imagine I will die if I eat some of that stuff

warrenlw63 said:
Argghhhh! :wacko:

Dunno what's under the bonnet but I'm picking it's not feeling too beaut at the moment. :blink:

Warren -

TDA. This one's for you :p
[post="48171"][/post]​

warrenlw63, you are very thoughtful. Thanks, now where is the vomity sick icon when you need it :eek: !

God make it end my eyes are bleeding :eek:

Very compelling.

You know deep down what it's going to taste like (intense cardboard). OTOH it would be tempting to open the bottle with a group of fellow brewers. Definitely more a collectors item than a four pack of Stockade.

BTW I always think I've got Courage Breweries to thank for me being a homebrewer.

My primary school used to be virtually next door to the brewery in Barry Rd. Upfield. We used to muck around in the paddocks and creek adjacent the brewery. The smell of the boiling hops is something that gives me flashbacks when I'm boiling my own brews. :)

My old man always liked them because they used to sponsor Nth. Melbourne.

North have Courage! :beer:

Warren -

well looks like our mate didn't manage to sell those one-of-a-kind glasses .....

i found some 'crystal' pilsner urequell glasses..... i wonder what they would be worth selling. i mean it is a pilsner urequell glass after all ;)

bonk said:
well looks like our mate didn't manage to sell those one-of-a-kind glasses .....

i found some 'crystal' pilsner urequell glasses..... i wonder what they would be worth selling. i mean it is a pilsner urequell glass after all ;)
[post="48199"][/post]​

Pilsner Urquell - The Czech Republic's first Pilsner exported to Australia! GOLD!

Thanks for the tip POL. If the price stays low it's mine :)

Now it's beyond my budget :(

oi im negotiating with the guy to get them shipped to VIC. (the extinguisher)

I only want one so if someone wants the other one email me and we can save on postage possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back