Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fammer said:
oi im negotiating with the guy to get them shipped to VIC. (the extinguisher)

I only want one so if someone wants the other one email me and we can save on postage possibly.
[post="49347"][/post]​

So Fammer, have you got somebody in mind to convert and then fill, or gunna take pot luck after you get one

Normell

normell,

I was going ot ring some local places tommorow and see what conversion is worth & a fill. Also I was going to ask what a 2nd hand (if they can sell me one) fire extinguisher is worth.

Fammer said:
normell,

I was going ot ring some local places tommorow and see what conversion is worth & a fill. Also I was going to ask what a 2nd hand (if they can sell me one) fire extinguisher is worth.
[post="49359"][/post]​

Let us know how you get on Fammer

Normell

normell,

not having much luck with finding someone to fill a bottle rather than swap it over.

edit: won the item, looking for regulator.

WOW - i no longer have to over carbonate my beer, i just press "Button on top of the tap to pour just foam". I guess this is a Fosters special feature. Perhaps a glass of foam is preferable to Fosters ? Font looks very plasticy. Perhaps he meant to say:

"I used it a couple of times from a keg of homebrew and it" tasted like Fosters. "I stopped brewing and no longer have a use for it."

;-)
im sure someone will love it on their mantlepeice / kitchen / garage ....

If you check out the seller's other items, he has an old coke keg for sale, which he says has ball lock posts, but the picture clearly shows that the keg has pinlock posts. Was up to $66 last night.

I can't think of anything worse than a "Fosters" tap on your bar...

Hold on - I take that back... "Watneys Red Barrell" would be the pits... :D

I live with the guy thats trying to sell this font/kegs. He claims to be an aspiring actor, but his biggest acting job was playing an elve at santas kingdom. The reason he's selling it is that he's so poor that he can't make the rent this month cos he's been unemployed for 2 years after dropping out of a Engeneering degree and Melbourne uni. He like bucket bongs and crispy chicken foccacias from Maccas. He doesn't know all that much about beer (he drinks Ice (formerly hahn ice) for the.. 'subtle hoppy taste' (quotation). As for the font, he though it looked cool and the button on top was a handy gadget because he cant pour a beer for shit. He bought the kegs because he thought they had a pin lock fitting (that would fit in my keg fridge). I could go on all night... Oh, and he killed my pet chicken with a brick the other day. He is one heartless *******, god.. what a doss c#@t.

The last post really instills confidence to bid doesnt it..... Is this for real? This sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer.

Thanks all,

DS

Quite frankly DS, whether or not Choppies post is for real it's one of the funniest things I've read here for a while..."he killed my pet chicken with a brick"! What?!?!

how else is he to make a chicken omelette geez give him a break

sintax

go for your life voota.its beer related so why not i say.

cheers
big d

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...7502919358&rd=1

22 kg scales, AU$49.95 plus $25 shipping. Total of $74.95

Check out the other scales from these people too. I bought the 14kg set with detachable head UA$49.95, plus AU$25 shipping. Very good accuracy for hops and grain.

The scales are made in China. The company you are dealing with ship from Salt Lake City, Utah. Took I think nine days for my set to arrive.

i recently bought some 5kg scales from au ebay bargain scales or scales bargains or like that (elane brand). they have usps & au postal scales.

the 5kg was delivered via post $45. i had looked at the au ebay items with 15-30kg scales but all had lower resolution ie minimum 5g. the 5kg are minimum 1g from memory.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back