eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ULTIMATE BEER COOL ROOM

14 taps + more!!

Walk in Beer Cold room, all beer lines and taps included, 14 keg dispenser taps, 14 glass door shelf units. Dismantle and removal at buyers cost. apporx size 8mtr x 2mtrs

Starting bid AU $8,000.00
End time: 01-Jan-07 16:34:50 AEDST (4 days 23 hours)
Item location: Mackay, Queensland, Australia

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Beer-Cold-room-with...1QQcmdZViewItem

YUM!!

can provide beer an acomadation for someone wanting to buy the coolroom. It's actually at the mackay bowls club, i was there the other week.. at least i think it was there... many beers....

Nah View attachment 10673 it's a FOB control.

You put them in a line to catch the FOB (ok, Foam On Beer, so what's the point of being in an industry with out its own jargon), have seen one on the back of a tap in the fridge to catch those pesky bubbles that accumulate at the back of the tap.
Everyone is entitled to 1 pet hate, bubbles in the line was his. I think it could be over kill for most home brewers tho.

MHB

Nah View attachment 10673 it's a FOB control.

You put them in a line to catch the FOB (ok, Foam On Beer, so what's the point of being in an industry with out its own jargon), have seen one on the back of a tap in the fridge to catch those pesky bubbles that accumulate at the back of the tap.
Everyone is entitled to 1 pet hate, bubbles in the line was his. I think it could be over kill for most home brewers tho.

MHB

Chuckle, View attachment 10673 FOB, F%^^ing Old Batz

Was just for fun, bumped into it in a file of heraldic images (anyone got a good gryphon?)
Isnt it a bugger when someone edits their post while you're typing?
But I do like that GIF batz.

Mark

Was just for fun, bumped into it in a file of heraldic images (anyone got a good gryphon?)
Isnt it a bugger when someone edits their post while you're typing?
But I do like that GIF batz.

Mark

How bout these

griffonbutton.jpg
gryphwink.gif
gargoyle.gif
whgryph.gif
spingryph.gif

Deep Freezer

Up for auction is a deep freezer that measures 205cm (w) x 63cm (d) x 84cm (h). It has 2 glass sliding doors. Unknown brand but in working order.

PU - Plumpton

currently $100

a877_1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back