eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a case of someone hoping to make a return on extensive custom work - it never happens. Custom work will usually leave you poor :(

I doubt he spent that much on the fridge work. Maybe he's got a mate who did it, and that is what it 'would' cost at normal rates.

I agree, that to go out and spend $700 would not be the actions of a rational homebrewer...

Old keg in Gawler S.A.

Link

Sheet load's of stainless sheets for false bottoms in N.S.W but you will have to drill it yourself.

Link

:beerbang:

- Luke

Stainless bling.

1.3m diam ss conical tank on stand with valves.

link

Watch out for that one Peoples......

At the top it states it will post 'worldwide'...would cost a bundle...

but at the bottom of the ad(underlast big pic) is written.."Pick up only from Bacchus Marsh Area

Postcode - 3340 Victoria ".........

Damm I wish it was Newcastle

By this I assume you are in Newcastle Eugene? If so and you want a cheap fridge go to the Cardiff Tender Centre this weekend, there are always a few there. I bought 1 from there to use as another fermenting fridge a few months back for $25. The Hamilton one also seems to be on this weekend.

Cheers

How good would that look with a font up top, and some polished cornies behind the glass, illuminated with neon?!

Perfect for any new brewer wanting to get into kegging or even for someone looking to expand

Full bar and Taps and homebrewing gear. Melbourne currently $5

Link

Cheers

HK

Perfect for any new brewer wanting to get into kegging or even for someone looking to expand

Full bar and Taps and homebrewing gear. Melbourne currently $5

Link

Cheers

HK

Reckon that'll have lifted a fair bit in price before she closes... B) Could be a good score for someone local.

cheers Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back