eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think so sorry Randy....
the whole unit is a metre high...but it mentions the storage area is only 3800mm. :(

hey guys n00b here from melbourne. Just trying to get in to kegging and was wondering if this was worth while

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kegerator-Kit-for-Home...1QQcmdZViewItem

It would work out about $150 cheaper than the same setup from somewhere like brewcraft ($390) but I want to be sure that I wont have any problems with customs and getting a gas bottle filled that has american standard stamps on it? Unless of anyone can suggest a better option for me? :beer:

Hi BammBamm, it would be worth doing a lot more searching on this site about kegging systems first. Getting your own CO2 cylinder filled can be a pain (even if it's Aussie stamped). Getting stuff through customs isn't always a cheap thing to do either. Plus the US threads are different. Be careful.

Yeah cool thanks for your advice Wort :) I will keep on looking then because I dont want to fork out $400 P.S. Top site here guys, so much to learn :super:

No worries, welcome to the forum. Do a search for 'fire extinguishers' too, lots of good info about getting cheap cylinders and refills.

must be worth it theres a few bids down on it ...

Really cheap 23L Keg :blink:

Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back