"dry July" - Make A Donation

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armstrong

Reaction score
Hi All,

This year, the management of the Country Brewer, namely Chris and myself, will be participating in "DRY JULY".

Dry July, for those who are not familiar, is an online social community where an individual or team can sign up to the challenge of a month long sponsored abstinence from alcohol. The funds raised from participants sponsorship directly benefit the lives of adults living with cancer right across Australia.

Not great for business, but I'm sure you would all agree, a great cause!

To donate anything, even $2, follow this link ---> Dry July Donations

Most of us have known someone who has suffered with cancer ... Prince of Wales hospital treats 4000 cancer patients a year ... lets do our bit to help!

Thanks in advance

Shawn Miles

Getting a nice roll on now, but always looking for more!

Is anyone else in here game to take up the challenge??

Getting a nice roll on now, but always looking for more!

Is anyone else in here game to take up the challenge??

:icon_offtopic:

i_can_give_updrinking.jpg

Admire your enthusiasm Armstrong and appreciate someone doing something for a good cause. I heard the guy who started this on the ABC yesterday and he is very sincere in his motives and should be applauded. But it's just not me. But well done for trying. :icon_cheers:

I hope some of you buggers who don't have their own windmills to attack will support this cause.

Ive signed up :-\ Upto $575 atm, work put up 5 big ones and i almost fell off my chair.... Obvously they know my social life lol

Aiming for the big Grand but we'll see what happens

Bump!

Come on guys ... I beg for your support for this great cause!

11 days to go

It is one of those things that you don't really appreciate such such initiatives until you are personally touched by cause for which it is associated.
Suffice to say, this week it has come too close to home for me.
Making my donation now.

Come on AHB'ers, show your support too.

Beers,
Doc

It is one of those things that you don't really appreciate such such initiatives until you are personally touched by cause for which it is associated.
Making my donation now.

Come on AHB'ers, show your support too.

Beers,
Doc

very generous dude ... thank you :)

Donation sent. Congrats on making it this far. I have trouble going a few hours without a drink. :chug:

1 x family member in the last week, 1 x close friend in the last 2 months (diagnosis in both cases so hope remains).

Sorry I can't afford a touch more, best of luck with the stint guys.

Thanks Gents.

Everyone seems to know someone who has been brushed with Cancer. My friend Graham attended a funeral on Friday ... she was diagnosed 6 mths ago.

Latest posts

Back