Double dissolution

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wide eyed and legless

Reaction score
Double dissolution or double disillusion, no surprises on my behalf, a dithering doesn't know what to do Prime minister, a poser, a peacock, (no offence to Andrew) though it will not amount to much I will be voting for 'Shifty'.

Turnbull is between a rock and the proverbial. He toppled Abbott largely with the aid of back benchers. The swing at the Election, and there will be a swing, will unseat a lot of the people who helped him stab Tony.
So assuming that the LNP are returned, Turnbull will walk into the room to be faced with mostly Abbott supporters.

So after the subesquent spill, we'll get Tones back again like the Gates of Hades unleashing its hordes.

wide eyed and legless said:
Double dissolution or double disillusion, no surprises on my behalf, a dithering doesn't know what to do Prime minister, a poser, a peacock, (no offence to Andrew) though it will not amount to much I will be voting for 'Shifty'.

WHOA.....didnt see that coming.....

You still cut about big Tones...?

I think its a big roll of the dice...

Big Mal has basically demanded the Senate pass laws or they are out on their ass....

Not exactly democratic...

And to be honest, they have done SFA.... except stopped the boats with a plan Labor started. But dont tell Scotty that, he wont agree

Ant what again did Tones do....apart from stop the boats....and shirt front Putin

Politics is just a dance, in Tony's case its just a step to the right and a step to the right and a step to the right.........
M

MHB said:
Politics is just a dance, in Tony's case its just a step to the right and a step to the right and a step to the right.........
M
Tones was just a shadow boxer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Q4IXezct0

I went to Narara in '83

A lot of great bands in their prime, big eye opener for an impressionable 16yr old

Good time

Cheers

Sheesh, I got on this thread thinking wide eyed and legless was posting a recipe, maybe a strong ale.

wide eyed and legless said:
Looks like he might have been giving Peta Credlin a table ender or 3 while abolishing the carbon tax.
I'm thinking Peta had Tony bent over

She scares me

Cheers

The best Prime Minister : Leader of Australia. Would be someone smarter than to get into Politics.
Its ridiculous game of pomperouse posturing. To view everyone else as an opponent. Every idea will be saturated with challenging and blocked.
Some of the best ideas get squashed and never even heard by the public.
This country is so great it can get away with this joke.
$0.02

What the fark is a double dissolution other than to confuse the public as is the political predicament?
Actually that's what it is isn't it? Confusion? They have to give it a formal technical name.

There is your taxes being spent well folks. Its the constant teething of democracy. The people have a say more than the voting.
I cant really be bothered with it that much but the people who talk the most on social media pull the strings of the pollies these days. Just saying.

The promise that Malcolm made when he eviscerated Tony was that he would give us a very clear and concise narrative as to how this country could be steered out of the economic challenges that it faces with an ageing population that causes a constant strain on Social Security spending whilst the country is being starved from Taxation revenue from a dwindling supply of natural resources. We were apparently owed an adult explanation as well as a cure. Still waiting Mal. A 100 plus day election campaign could be the slowest burning exploding cigar in this nation's history. They need to bite a bullet and get people to believe its the cure. The Donkey is looking cuter.

This all happened after the Brisbane City Council Election result the poorest effort from Labor they may even lose a seat to the greens .Who did labor select to run for lord mayor Rod Harding could be Malcolm Turnbull's brother He established and ran his own successful legal practice, was a senior Executive with Macquarie Bank in Australia, worked as Country Business Head with Macquarie Capital Canada and was a Director with Macquarie Rail in Chicago.
Did labor throw the election if you where a labor voter would you have voted for Rod Harding.Why would they throw an election could it be that with an LNP Brisbane City Council the Labor state government can play the blame game blame the council for all the over development.
Now did Malcolm Turnbull see this as his chance with the positive Brisbane City Council election result .

9781742234335.jpg.400x0_q20.jpg

Latest posts

Back