Doctor Who And Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinfathisar

Reaction score
if there are any (other) Doctor Who fans out there check out today's TeeFury shirt - it is a Who and beer mashup - instabuy for me :)

[no affiliation just a rabid shirt collector]

What's the postage on single shirts to Aus?

Cheers ross

that is soooo cool i'mgoing to get one

Has anyone bought shirts from these people before what are they like?

I'm old enough to remember those blue boxes in the UK, up till the 1970s. At age 17 I was in the Haymarket in Newcastle on Tyne and a guy just keeled over and fell flat on his back whumph, a couple of people went to his aid (as they did in those days) and there was a Police Box right there :) so I opened the door and instead of a Timelord gallery of advanced tech going on for tens of metres there was a phone on a hook so I called in for the ambulance.

Of course nowadays I would have just kicked him extra to make sure he was down and stolen his wallet and hidden my face from the CCTV with my hoodie.

edit CCTV not CTTV - as we will have in every street in Australia soon

I'm old enough to remember those blue boxes in the UK, up till the 1970s. At age 17 I was in the Haymarket in Newcastle on Tyne and a guy just keeled over and fell flat on his back whumph, a couple of people went to his aid (as they did in those days) and there was a Police Box right there :) so I opened the door and instead of a Timelord gallery of advanced tech going on for tens of metres there was a phone on a hook so I called in for the ambulance.

Of course nowadays I would have just kicked him extra to make sure he was down and stolen his wallet and hidden my face from the CTTV with my hoodie.

:lol:

Of course nowadays I would have just kicked him extra to make sure he was down and stolen his wallet and hidden my face from the CTTV with my hoodie.

Whilst swilling on your 40oz of malt liquor :huh:

$17 well spent I'd say.
My wife will hate it. She loves Dr Who, but dislikes beer (I don't have to share). Don't want to upset her too much, so only ordered one.

What's the postage on single shirts to Aus?

Cheers ross

about $10 USD

that is soooo cool i'mgoing to get one

Has anyone bought shirts from these people before what are they like?

a bazillion times and they are great!

I have a very large collection of Teefury shirts - including a beercan that looks like R2D2 shirt

http://www.teefury.com/products_large_imag...xAle_BOTTOM.jpg

1308061375_BlueBoxAle_BOTTOM.jpg

Back