Beer Jokes, Memes, Stories and other funnies.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewmerang

Reaction score
I'm sure that many of you have some funny things to share about beer and brewing.

I, for one, would love to hear (read, see) it.

beer-dog-beer.gif

O.K. I'll start..

Doh.. the stuff that buys my Beer
Ray.. the guy behind the bar
Me.. the bloke who drinks the Beer
Far.. it's not too far to the pub
So.. I think I'll have a Beer
La.. la la la la BEER!
Tea.. I'd rather have a Beer
That brings us back to BEER!!!

download.jpg

Did you know.. If you take the word 'MILK' and change just four letters, you get 'BEER'

Last edited:
It was a clear night. I had shared a few home brews with good friends, and when I gazed up at the myriad of stars in the sky and saw the majesty of the cosmos revealed above my innocently wonderous gaze, I felt humbled to witness such a dynamically startling array of cosmic design.. I pondered the countless possibilities of other worlds, the significance of our place in a universe that is becoming aware of itself and the inevitability of the existence of this earthbound beauty elsewhere within the seemingly infinite firmament. And I realised that I should piss outside more often.

Confession: I came home so gazeboed one evening I tried to unlock the front door by pointing the key fob from the Hilux at it and waiting for the 'beep beep'.
Also took a good ten seconds before the penny dropped.
True story.

Back