I have v3 installed I have set a static ip on my pi but cannot get the web interface to connect. I see the craftbeerpi splash screen on my pi's boot screen. Is there something I need to enable or configure to get the web interface working?
hello how are you, I am from santa cruz bolivia, I want to build a craftberr in a raspberry, the equipment will be 3 containers and I would like to control the agitator, 3 water pumps and solenoid valves for a gas system, you could help me to make it from the PCB board, until the programming. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org, whatsapp +591 70842029Hi,
I like to present my Raspberry PI base brew controller CraftBeerPI.
- Control as many kettles as you like
- Hardware control: agitator, heater, pumps, valves
- Installation wizard
- Flexible brew steps
- Automatic and manual steps
- Smartphone, tablet and desktop user interface
- 3 standard kettle automatic logics
- Custom logics can be implemented easily
- Recipe book
- Temperatur chart for each kettle
- Support for direct GPIO, PiFace or Gembird USB Socket
- Support for Fahrenheit and Celsius
http://web.craftbeerpi.com/hardware/I hope this is the right place to ask this:
Does anyone have a full wiring diagram for an Australian brew panel using a CraftbeerPi? If not is there a PID style panel wiring diagram that is best to modify?
A list of parts would also be very helpful.