CRABs XMAS in July case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The smoker is getting a lick of paint this weekend ready for the event, looking forward to delicious meats and a couple of brews :D

Don't mean to throw a spanner in but will there be an arvo sesh to this? Duo I play in have landed a gig on the night of the fifth. That won't be til later so am keen to come that afternoon.

Still don't know the exact details. The guitarist teed it up yesterday. I'd ideally like to do both. Mrs has volunteered to drive as she loves it in Bello and would gladly hang out there.

Infection ale doesn't look infected yet, might make it out ok :D
Didn't get round to painting as it was way too wet :(

I'll supply the sweet potato :)

image.jpg

eungaibitter1 said:
Don't mean to throw a spanner in but will there be an arvo sesh to this? Duo I play in have landed a gig on the night of the fifth. That won't be til later so am keen to come that afternoon.
We haven't really decided anything apart from holding it that weekend. Happy to do the swap and have a sesh in the arvo before/during/after getting food on. its about an hour from my place to Macksville.

Sp0rk how many rsvp's you got so far? At the moment it looks like a 6-pack swap :D

It's looking that way
I'll flick brewmatt a pm and I'll flick out an email to the non AHB/facebook guys today too

Nice one Arghonaut. Had this in mind well before the other came up. We were a bit hammered rehearsing the other night but guitarist is a sometimes brewer half keen to come along too. Likely scenario we'll go straight to gig from the meet up.

Even if they are not brewing, tell them to come along.

Damn, beer has stalled at 1025, didn't have my heat lamp plugged in and it has been getting a bit cool overnight.

Still a krausen, put the lamp in the ferm fridge, set at 20c, gave it a swirl, hope it kicks off and finishes, i've got another beer in a cube waiting its turn!

Hmm, just realised my beer is in a cube with no tap (first time ever fermenting like this)
Going to have to use some hose as a wine thief
Yay, another possible source of infection!

Just bottled mine last night. Got word about gig. Should be able to come along to brew meet up til around five the arvo.

eungaibitter1 said:
Bloke is keen but has no brew to swap.
Tell him to bring some Coopers Pale Tallies ;)

But seriously though, us swappers are bringing 2 tallies per person Swapping?

What about food?

What about drinks that day/arvo/night?

Maybe should start a 'What to Bring' list so we all don't bring a pork shoulder each and zero beers and vege's. That and get a confirm in who's actually coming.

Brew Matt, Are you coming to this Shin-Dig, would be a good place to drink all them Show beers you have left over ;)

I can bring cider in my porta keg set-up (If there is any left over from my 30th)

Which leads me to, If your doing nothing on the 14th June, your Welcome to come sit around a bondfire out at my farm, so far the wood is stacked to the size of about 2 shipping containers side by side, should keep us warm :p

Damn I'm in the Hunter for work on the 14th, love a good beer by a good fire!

Kinda need an idea on numbers so we know how much food and booze we need.

Back