Coopers selling full kit & bits recipe packs with free postage.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered mine late last week. It should be a ripper. Great value for the money and don't have to go anywhere to get it.
my home brew shop sell the yeast at $9.50 each... Anyway it will look a little weird lagering next to a Pilsner but hey I'm not arguing!
Yum

Yeah, the way I see it is it about $85 worth of stuff, delivered to me for $60, sounds like a plan

and they're finally sold out! perfect hopefully they'll stick a new one up soon. They weren't sold out this morning, some cheeky bugger bought the last one in the last hour or so

Well done Coopers, for their own version of the Pacificale. A similar style to the Stone and Wood Pacific ale from the looks of it, a great ROTM either way.

Though in my of Kit and Bits days I used to do something quite similar but using a Coopers Lager or Pilsner can in place of the Pale ale can they prescribe. I fear this one might be a bit more bitter than the original but still it looks like a cracker of a recipe...

Big ups to Australia's biggest family owned brewery!

Latest posts

Back