Coopers Homebrew At Coles Reduced To Clear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrenosBrews

Reaction score
Just went into the Coles near my work (Elsternwick, Victoria) and saw that ALL the Coppers stuff was Reduced to clear at 50% off. Now I've not used these for a while but was just curious if any once else has seen their Coles clearing it off?

Plus giving the heads up to anyone in the area. Stout cans $5...I'm tempted!

coopers PET bottles included? now that would be a bargin.

for K&K brewers out there. good chance at picking up come cheap cans for toucan beers

Bloody hell, I haven't finished the last lot of goo I got on special. Oh well, more experimenting to be done then.

Same thing happened at my coles not long ago because they were cutting the size of the section down, so the whole coopers beginner kit was selling for $50!! I managed to get some Real Ale cans for $5, some euro lager for $7 and some canadian blonde for $3!

Yeah, SWMBO got me pretty much the same lot, don't mind the real ale cans, quite easy to make palatable and quite hard to stuff up

Just went into the Coles near my work (Elsternwick, Victoria) and saw that ALL the Coppers stuff was Reduced to clear at 50% off. Now I've not used these for a while but was just curious if any once else has seen their Coles clearing it off?

Plus giving the heads up to anyone in the area. Stout cans $5...I'm tempted!

is that including the starter kits? I have a friend who's looking for them on sale

No PET bottles or the starter kits, as their section was very small to begin with. However I'll be visiting Coles at Southland (Cheltenham) as they have/had the entire range to see if it's being reduced to clear there too. I'll report back with my findings.
If they have some Real Ale cans at $5 with a bit of speciality grain and some proper hops that'll make for some OKish fairly cheap knock them back christmas/new years/summer beers.

No PET bottles or the starter kits, as their section was very small to begin with. However I'll be visiting Coles at Southland (Cheltenham) as they have/had the entire range to see if it's being reduced to clear there too. I'll report back with my findings.
If they have some Real Ale cans at $5 with a bit of speciality grain and some proper hops that'll make for some OKish fairly cheap knock them back christmas/new years/summer beers.

I don't think it's coles-wide. I was at oakleigh coles last night and all their stock was full price

I just found out that the Coles near me hasn't had any coopers brew stuff except dextrose and brew enhancers since the last special, SWAMBO reckons they have discontinued stickers all over the shelves where it all used to be. Now obviously the product isn't discontinued, but maybe some or even all Coles are slowly phasing the stuff out. I hope not. I mean I don't plan on using the stuff all that much anymore, but it's good if you need to whack a couple of brews out quick, or even just to experiment, even better for people who wanna start out in HB.

I've never seen those real ale cans, god damn it.
Mark, the Real Ale is a good keg filler for a KnK, about this time last year a buddy wanted a demo so I bought myself a real ale from woolies, a kilo of BE2 and just did it up as is to show him how simple it is. It's got a bit of flavour, a nice colour and ok if you drink it real cold as a lawnmower beer.

As of 5:30 their supplies are pretty low. About a dozen or so Tooheys and Farmland variety cans of goop, and one Coopers Stout (I took 2 for myself, thank you very much).

They do have plenty of bottle caps, sanitizer (Sodium Percarbonate based), and brewing sugar packs left.

I suspect it is isolated to the Elsternwick store, as there was nothing on special at the Coles near work.

Latest posts

Back