Coopers Draught With Golden Syrup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jivesucka

Reaction score
Was a modification on the standard draught recipe found on the coopers website. You add one of their brew enchancers, but i used the brigalow LDM and dex and 500g of golden syrup. The yeast loves it, been bubbling for well over 10 days.

Was a modification on the standard draught recipe found on the coopers website. You add one of their brew enchancers, but i used the brigalow LDM and dex and 500g of golden syrup. The yeast loves it, been bubbling for well over 10 days.

You may find 500g Golden Syrup too much. I did it with the 300g that is in the recipe but next time will do with 200g. You may like a strong Golden Syrup taste though, personally I would rather just a faint taste. Each to their own. :icon_drunk:

You may find 500g Golden Syrup too much. I did it with the 300g that is in the recipe but next time will do with 200g. You may like a strong Golden Syrup taste though, personally I would rather just a faint taste. Each to their own. :icon_drunk:

I used it in a stout, but had extra hopping to counteract the sweetness, otherwise it is just too much.

Goomba

it's taking forever for it to finish fermenting! this may be the longest amount of time any of my brews have been fermenting for!

Back