Coopers bogged down in bible backlash?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cerveja said:
Maybe his views have absolutely nothing to do with the game. He's been openly gay for a long time and it has had zero impact on the deals and close relationship with Emirates. As it should be. Seems to me that Dubai are waaaay more intelligent and mature about this issue than some of us.
Sure, because $$$'s talk, just don't try going to live there as an openly Gay person right?!

Stouter said:
Sure, because $$$'s talk, just don't try going to live there as an openly Gay person right?!
Toally agree on both points Stouter. Just pointing out his sexual orientation has never affected commercial deals as was being suggested. Money talks.

Yes, the $$$'s.
Which is why I think he's being a just bit hypocritical.
It remains to be seen how the deals pan out.

Did you either expect him to prevent international flights to dubai and similar places (Africa, Malaysia, etc) or to not openly support changing the government's stance?

Yes.
While both would be an option, one would be an easier option when compared to the other.
I wasn't suggesting preventing flights to anywhere, but for him to play both side of the coin as it were, shows little integrity for his beliefs.

You know a company's decisions aren't made entirely by one guy don't you?

By that logic there should be no qantas flights in Australia till the government gets its shit together.

Only if the cat can start the lawnmower by itself, there's appropriate PPE being used, and it's not using twostoke.

My cat wishes to marry the lawnmower, is this legal?

Of course it is, otherwise the lawnmower would be left all forlawn.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Is the cat CATholic
Boom boom tish!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1490764145.838950.jpg

Back