Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take it to the continuing happiness thread wide eyed and legless. Some of us are trying to be grumpy ;)

'Es a true blue ozzy. A real sone of the earth. Looks just like crocodile Dundee. Man to look up to. Top bloke.

practicalfool said:
'Es a true blue ozzy. A real sone of the earth. Looks just like crocodile Dundee. Man to look up to. Top bloke.
Onya cobber.

I was going to accept the challenge, but Dave beat me to it. And, an any case, I would most likely be to pissed to complete it properly, so best left to someone who knows what they are doing

It does.

Those little white balls are yummy. The only medicine I've ever taken voluntarily.

It really works

Last edited by a moderator:
Never knew if it bloody worked but I was thankful that for the most part for small ailments it kept me away from medicine proper. Builds quite a lot of resistance to diseases and allergies.

And sweet sweet cute medical interns at that homeo hospital. I reckon they are better than cute dentists. Cute dentists still give you pain, cute homeos on the other hand give you sugar :)

Homeopathic beer.

Basicaly you sit a bottle of water next to a bottle of beer and it will turn into homeopathic beer

Mardoo said:
We should really be studying the placebo effect with the intent of harnessing its capacities.
We are. Lots of interesting research in that area.

Back