Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BadSeed said:
Why has a swimmers sexuality generated so much news?
Blah blah. Totally agree. Only posting to say this re your post: The Selector should be at number one, then The Cure, then The Jam and then Paul Weller

Steve said:
Blah blah. Totally agree. Only posting to say this re your post: The Selector should be at number one, then The Cure, then The Jam and then Paul Weller
But what about Johnny Cash

Mardoo said:
My wife refuses to pay any attention at all to the news. It alternately shits me and inspires me.
I haven't watched commercial "news" on tv for years, although I will look at news.com.au and wonder why I wasted the energy typing the URL in every time. Its like a bad dirty habit (perhaps I'll go blind). Sad thing is that half the content is absolute piffle imported from the US.

Its not perfect, but thank goodness for the ABC. I get most of my news from the local ABC radio station. I hope the cuts don't ruin the journalism.

Steve said:
It changes whenever I plug my ipod in to charge.

Mardoo said:
My wife refuses to pay any attention at all to the news. It alternately shits me and inspires me.
That's because the news is amongst other things, misinformation with an agenda and fear mongering. A society in fear is easilly controlled.

You can't always buy into what they are saying!

Beer does not cause you to drink, drunkenness causes you to drink beer.

practicalfool said:
You can't always buy into what they are saying!
I claim bullshit :)
I drink to slake my thirst,to ...umm " taste test my brews".
The end result if I go too far is drunkeness.
Cheers....spog....

practicalfool said:
Yep.
Its a fine line between aperitif and quaffer when you get cocky with that 8.5% strong ale.

That's right, no dot joining.

Go around, under and over the dots until the picture suits your needs.

If the picture happens to include a couple of dots (hereafter referred to as facts) then that is a happy coincidence, but it is certainly not necessary.

Danwood said:
That's right, no dot joining.

Go around, under and over the dots until the picture suits your needs.

If the picture happens to include a couple of dots (hereafter referred to as facts) then that is a happy coincidence, but it is certainly not necessary.
Sounds like politics and astrology have that in common.

Haven't got a rant, but have a rave about Cairns, took the wife and kids to Cairns during the school holidays, I remember going there about 23 years ago and thinking then what a ramshackle rat trap of a place it was. But what a great place to visit, those tourist dollars must be pouring in, I would say the Chinese outnumber the Japanese and Korean visitors but what a contrast in such a short time. Well done Cairns :)

Back