Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AndrewQLD said:
You're on a roll tonight Bribie, hope you're ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm sober, on anti inflammatories at the moment and having few days off. :lol:

No beer? Not good mate, hope it's nothing serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's with all these bloody ads everywhere on the PC version? Don't I pay not to see them? Even highlighted green links in the things we type are ads, not links. BLOODY ADS - WORSE THAN SBS NOW!

Ruckus said:
What's with all these bloody ads everywhere on the PC version? Don't I pay not to see them? Even highlighted green links in the things we type are ads, not links. BLOODY ADS - WORSE THAN SBS NOW!
Are you signed in under your user name and just not here as a guest on your PC?

If you are signed in, I will get admin to check it for you.

Ruckus said:
ummm... highlighted green links aren't part of the advertising mix here. You don't have a dodgy browser plugin installed do you?

That's well known malware - http://www.fixyourbrowser.com/removal-instructions/green-double-underlined-ads-links/

Could be your problem not AHB...

I was on a work PC.. Prolly has all sorts of dodgy plugins. Cheers.

Ausgrid, for scuttling my brochet making plans of Saturday with another power outage seemingly timed for maximum inconvenience coupled with the most lucrative overtime rates.
Yep - I'll be boiling the billy for a cuppa from 8 am to 5 pm.

Spose I could do other stuff.
But thats not the point.

We just had the first proper rain in 6 months and now the grass is bloody wet.

Just makes it so much harder to smoke.

Ear plug headphones. Why do they ALWAYS get tangled or wrapped around whatever is within a metre of them whenever you put them on, or take them off! Yes I know Bluetooth options are available but I just had to get this chestnut out of my system.

real_beer said:
I'm fed up with miserable pricks who hit an animal while driving and don't stop too check if it's still alive, can be saved, or put it out of its's misery.
Me to.
Henceforth I shall endeavor to travel with a veterinary surgeon and rifle whenever practicable.

Fvcking Sydney traffic and people who organise events midweek. Takes me on average an hour and a half to drive to work each day and near an hour to drive back outside of school holidays, where it miraculously takes me under 40 minutes each way.

Why the hell would I want to travel to your brew club / brew share/ craft beer night/ gig after sitting I'm my car for nearly three hours a day?

We're not all inner city hipsters you know, and I live closer to the city than most of the population of Sydney.

**** Sydney altogether, I reckon. Newcastle has a much livelier craft beer scene.

Still getting over the Grafton Show Home Brew comp......

Kyogle is now considered a suburb of greater Grafton

Ruckus said:
**** Sydney altogether, I reckon. Newcastle has a much livelier craft beer scene.
FIFY
Man I hate Sydney. Fat ******* probably said it all for me. 3h of your day, each day, you'll never get back. At least you're rewarded by cheap housing, quiet atmosphere, low crime rates and low living expenses.

At least there are lots of shops.

Dave70 said:
Me to.
Henceforth I shall endeavor to travel with a veterinary surgeon and rifle whenever practicable.
Who needs a vet, ain't nuttin u can't fix without a staple gun, needle, fishing line and back up .22 rifle.

Back