Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And there you have it . Science says its ok the government says its ok so it must be ok .But why am I made by law to spend my hard earned money on a health fund when I rarely get sick and yes I did cop the flu this year but it didn't kill me, in the long run it just made me more immune to these types of diseases How is mercury easily expelled from your body . What if it ends up in your brain and yes it has happened .
Surprised you haven't starved to death then.
Your missing the point I eat but I try and keep the processed foods to a minimum for that is where the hidden sugars are . Everyone reacts differently . As I said I am not against vaccinations I want to know the truth and there are alternatives for as I said everyone is different and we all react differently to these types of chemicals . Who drinks coffee after dinner and can't sleep because it makes them hyper . Other people
can have a cup of coffee right before they go to bed and sleep like a baby . Why does this happen ?

It is just a form of natural selection that the mentally impaired are opposed to vaccinations, it is also a sweet coincidence that most of them are probably creationists and also opposed to Darwinism. Don't get me started on the flat earthers. I feel the same way about flat earthers as hitler felt about jews or as Duterte feels about drug addicts.
Geeze you forgot the hollow earthers as well they must be anti vaxxers as well .

Wouldn't surprise me.

The sheer arrogance of a person to believe they know better than the collective clinical research efforts of modern civilisation.. it astounds me.
You keep saying you "want the truth" - how are you so convinced that you don't have it already? I think you people just have trust issues.

oh yeah, of course the reptilian shapeshifters come from the centre of the hollow earth and they're the ones influencing everyone to use vaccinations.

Your missing the point I eat but I try and keep the processed foods to a minimum for that is where the hidden sugars are . Everyone reacts differently . As I said I am not against vaccinations I want to know the truth and there are alternatives for as I said everyone is different and we all react differently to these types of chemicals . Who drinks coffee after dinner and can't sleep because it makes them hyper . Other people
can have a cup of coffee right before they go to bed and sleep like a baby . Why does this happen ?
Of course a balanced diet is ideal and eating a lot of highly processed foods isn't good for people. Any more than 2 standard drinks is considered binge drinking apparently too. I drink a corney every 2-3 weeks but I don't expect to die of liver disease any time soon. Alcohol has been proven to be a deadly toxin.

Wouldn't surprise me.

The sheer arrogance of a person to believe they know better than the collective clinical research efforts of modern civilisation.. it astounds me.
You keep saying you "want the truth" - how are you so convinced that you don't have it already? I think you people just have trust issues.
Fuckin oath I have trust issues . Trust me I'm a used car salesman .trust im your doctor and I know better . No I say be more informed just because they say so doesn't mean its right .

Wouldn't surprise me.

Add to that the obvious shifting the goal posts from ‘vaccines work’ to ‘what about the chemicals’ and ‘prove it’ I would argue a second longer. Water is a chemical... with all the concerns surprised he can stomach a home brew.

No they don't run on sugar . There was an article on SBS not long ago where they were introduced to a white mans grocery store where they could buy sugar and coke and ice cream and lollies and 90% yes 90% of them ended up over weight and a lot of the older community people ende up with ******* renal failure . Yeah right our bodies run on sugar go and change your diet it might save your life .
Everything you eat is converted to glucose. Go do some fuckin research before making baseless claims.

Of course a balanced diet is ideal and eating a lot of highly processed foods isn't good for people. Any more than 2 standard drinks is considered binge drinking apparently too. I drink a corney every 2-3 weeks but I don't expect to die of liver disease any time soon. Alcohol has been proven to be a deadly toxin.
Again your right in what you say . I use to drink a corny every ten days or so.Then did the old age blood test and was told my liver was toxic **** who knew it would eventually kill me . I got clever went back to bottling .

Sometimes you float out a bait not knowing what's about. This bait is one of the few guaranteed quality results. Well played! Awesome Sunday evening entertainment. A bit cranky there's no anti-chemtrails bites though.

I’m sure we’re just warming up [emoji6]

Add to that the obvious shifting the goal posts from ‘vaccines work’ to ‘what about the chemicals’ and ‘prove it’ I would argue a second longer. Water is a chemical... with all the concerns surprised he can stomach a home brew.
Everything you eat is converted to glucose. Go do some fuckin research before making baseless claims.
you are right in what you say no argument there . The point I am trying to get across is that our bodies are not made to shovel in excessive amounts of sugar every day it just can't cope with it . Look at how many people a year end up with diabetes and what does the doctor do here have a pill this will help but you will be on it for the rest of your life .No you don't have to take a pill for the rest of your life and yes you can beat diabetes

Great entertainment fuckin luvin it . Fish are biting hard tonight .

Sometimes you float out a bait not knowing what's about. This bait is one of the few guaranteed quality results. Well played! Awesome Sunday evening entertainment. A bit cranky there's no anti-chemtrails bites though.
Don't get me started on this subject .

Oh please, please get started on that subject.
Sorry mtb i've done enough fishing for the night . Loved the discussion great to see people are so passionate .mtb love your passion .

Someone recently posted a few pictures of car wheels melted after bushfires, and then jumped to the conclusion that they are a multi trillion dollar military operation to wipe out humanity. Talk about delusional.

Latest posts

Back