Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I have a used car salesman to take medical advice from, all those qualified professionals were beginning to bore me
One more thing just because they are qualified doesn't mean they are professionals . Sometimes you may know more than the professionals does that mean your qualified .

Someone recently posted a few pictures of car wheels melted after bushfires, and then jumped to the conclusion that they are a multi trillion dollar military operation to wipe out humanity. Talk about delusional.
It takes all types . I saw what the bushfires did here in Melbourne and heard the anecdotal evidence and it wasn't any trillion dollar military operation.

I'm a qualified mechanic. You have a screw loose.
I am not a qualified mechanic and rebuilt my first car engine when I was 18 and yeah I did have a few screws left over but the car still ran and that was without a manual. My mother had me tested they didn't find any loose screws .

Hitler wanted to use flouride for he knew it would subdue the people how smart is he we use it every day .

Godwins law was evoked fairly on in the piece here, which was a little disappointing. Nice to see Alex Jones popping in for a visit though. How ya doin buddy!

alex-jones-like-this-page-11-hrs-i-dont-drink-13363917.png

I like how they wont drink fluoridated water, but quite happy to drink from a bottle that contains Bisphenol A

Of course a balanced diet is ideal and eating a lot of highly processed foods isn't good for people. Any more than 2 standard drinks is considered binge drinking apparently too. I drink a corney every 2-3 weeks but I don't expect to die of liver disease any time soon. Alcohol has been proven to be a deadly toxin.

I just had full blood tests done for my blood pressure....and considering I do drink to much ( how the **** you can survive on just 2 standard drinks a day ), the doctor said my kidney and liver function are really good

..oh and the world is still flat...just go out into the desert, you can see how flat it is

Sometimes you float out a bait not knowing what's about. This bait is one of the few guaranteed quality results. Well played! Awesome Sunday evening entertainment. A bit cranky there's no anti-chemtrails bites though.

Do chemtrails make you Autistic ?

I like how they wont drink fluoridated water, but quite happy to drink from a bottle that contains Bisphenol A

Dont start me on that dihydrogen monoxide. Kills an estimated 360,000 people per year.

Dont start me on that dihydrogen monoxide. Kills an estimated 360,000 people per year.

That shit is lethal in the right dose....dont hear anyone going on about. They should ban it. Must be some sort of conspiracy with the government and the lizard people

UN-vaccinated kids that would include all babies under a certain age and it would seem they are at risk so how smart is it to take a UN-vaccinated baby to a very public place like a sporting event coffee shop or on an airplane when its not necessary even going to a doctor could be a risk.

So, being vaccinated doesn't actually protect you? :confused: From people who haven't been vaccinated?
Forgive my ignorance. Serious question.

And there you have it . Science says its ok the government says its ok so it must be ok .But why am I made by law to spend my hard earned money on a health fund when I rarely get sick and yes I did cop the flu this year but it didn't kill me, in the long run it just made me more immune to these types of diseases. How is mercury easily expelled from your body . What if it ends up in your brain and yes it has happened .

A typical classic anti-vaxxer response...you know....they crap on about mercury to raise fear, then get told that it gets easily expelled from the body, doesnt believe science and biology and goes on to question the truth about it based on ignorance and lack of knowledge

How about you GTS first. If you can google up vacine bullshit then you can surely google up the facts and science behind

My cousin works for Monash Uni, he lectures in genetics and is actively working on flu vacines...you should go talk to him. He would be only to pleased to set you straight

So, being vaccinated doesn't actually protect you? :confused: From people who haven't been vaccinated?
Forgive my ignorance. Serious question.
That's the general claim. A good bit of scientific evidence to back it up too - but for the sake of starting a debate that I can't be arsed furthering, I won't post any here. Do your own research :D

Back