Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't use mercury in children's vaccines in Australia anymore. Do you even understand how vaccines work? There will always be a small percentage of the population who will have adverse reactions to any drug/vaccine or anything else for that matter but that doesn't mean nobody should touch them, because the other 99.9999% have no issues at all.

A good friend of mine is an anti-vaxer. She doesn't trust doctors, but doses her young son up on handfuls of 'natural medicines'. Has also hinted that the Port Arthur massacre could have been a government plot to disarm the population and as soon as 9/11 happened, she was calling it a conspiracy. She's also pretty sceptical about the Yanks landing on the moon.

Other than all that, she's awesome.
Each and everyone to their opinion and 9/11 probably was a conspiracy but we will never know why the yanks went after Saddam Husain after the attack and they blamed Binladen for it go figure .

Yeah anti - vaxxers have got it wrong it may cause a lot of problems but hey who cares if the vaccine has formaldehyde and aluminium salts and mercury these are ok to inject into your body aren't they . These vaccines only prevent three or four of the diseases and it is only good for 12mths and who cares if your body doesn't build up any immunity against these diseases that aren't protected by the vaccines . Who cares if people get brain injuries from these poisons these vaccines are safe they must be otherwise the government would not allow it right . Yeah can you tell me why a new born baby has to have a hep B injection oh that is right just in case they get it . Get it from who it can only be transferred by blood or needles so who is sticking these newborns with dirty needles. You see I was never vaccinated I rarely get sick sure I had the mumps ,measles and chickenpox when I was a kid and as I said to my doctor if everyone was as healthy as me you would not have a job .So that is why these pharmaceutical companies produce vaccines to keep doctors employed and make billions of dollars for themselves and the government . Oh that's right we as tax payers have to pay for it and it costs me 1000's of dollars a year to belong to a health insurance provider because people are to eager to protect their immune system with vaccines . Please before you jump on anti vaxxers have a look at what chemicals these companies use in vaccines ask the doctors what chemicals do these vaccines have in them to preserve them and guess what they don't know or they do and will not tell you . Yeah that's right go look up formaldehyde and what it does oh and mercury oh yeah don't forget aluminium salts and tell me it is safe to take .So yeah what do anti - vaxxers know about health and well being[/QUOTE]

They've forgotten/ignorant about smallpox.

Last edited:
They don't use mercury in children's vaccines in Australia anymore. Do you even understand how vaccines work? There will always be a small percentage of the population who will have adverse reactions to any drug/vaccine or anything else for that matter but that doesn't mean nobody should touch them, because the other 99.9999% have no issues at all.
That is complete garbage . Go look up ncris.edu.au read the article and then we will discuss this further.

..**** all?

You ever seen a newborn with whooping cough? It's devastating. There's no point arguing with you people though.
No argument here all I am saying is there are alternatives . My child was vaccinated when he was a baby and ended up in hospital with a temperature of 103 * F yeah he is ok now but ended up with asthma .

all I am saying is there are alternatives
No, there is the vast majority of the population working to stave off / eradicate affliction.. and then there's you people. Sorry, I have zero respect, you have a screw loose.

Yeah, stopped using thimerosal in 2000, except in one vaccine. It also says there's no evidence that anything in vaccines causes any long term adverse effects.
Have a look at who wrote it . Now go and read the article on sugar . In brief it was written by the sugar board and said it is good for us and that the researchers ( who were paid by the sugar board to paint a pretty picture ) found no evidence of ill effect and if there is, it is only minimal and this is one of the biggest poisons on the market .

Our bodies literally run on sugar for fucks sake. It's hardly a poison. Having said that, anything is a poison in a big enough dose, even water.

Yeah, stopped using thimerosal in 2000, except in one vaccine. It also says there's no evidence that anything in vaccines causes any long term adverse effects.
Aaaand you believe them . Go ask your doctor what they put in them and I bet you they will go ummm arrrr and try and steer you away from the question . I am not an anti vaxxer I just want to know the truth .

Yeah anti - vaxxers have got it wrong it may cause a lot of problems but hey who cares if the vaccine has formaldehyde and aluminium salts and mercury these are ok to inject into your body aren't they . These vaccines only prevent three or four of the diseases and it is only good for 12mths and who cares if your body doesn't build up any immunity against these diseases that aren't protected by the vaccines . Who cares if people get brain injuries from these poisons these vaccines are safe they must be otherwise the government would not allow it right . Yeah can you tell me why a new born baby has to have a hep B injection oh that is right just in case they get it . Get it from who it can only be transferred by blood or needles so who is sticking these newborns with dirty needles. You see I was never vaccinated I rarely get sick sure I had the mumps ,measles and chickenpox when I was a kid and as I said to my doctor if everyone was as healthy as me you would not have a job .So that is why these pharmaceutical companies produce vaccines to keep doctors employed and make billions of dollars for themselves and the government . Oh that's right we as tax payers have to pay for it and it costs me 1000's of dollars a year to belong to a health insurance provider because people are to eager to protect their immune system with vaccines . Please before you jump on anti vaxxers have a look at what chemicals these companies use in vaccines ask the doctors what chemicals do these vaccines have in them to preserve them and guess what they don't know or they do and will not tell you . Yeah that's right go look up formaldehyde and what it does oh and mercury oh yeah don't forget aluminium salts and tell me it is safe to take .So yeah what do anti - vaxxers know about health and well being

Anti-vaxxers really do know **** all. For a start there is vastly more Formaldehyde in an apple than in vaccines.Your body even produces it's own, again in much larger amounts than vaccines.

And Mercury comes in two forms. The one used in vaccines is easily expelled from your body, and if you believe small amounts of mercury are bad for you than i guess your already fucked considering a small portion of fish such as tuna or mackerel contains more Mercury than a vaccines. Ever had Mercuricrome put on a cut? Stuffs full of mercury.

Ever had a drink of milk or eaten any dairy products (among a whole host of other foods which having one meal of contain more aluminium than one vaccine) ? Again, it's a wonder any of us are still kicking or not brain damaged.

Anti-vaxxer bullshit is tiresome. But those who believe are almost impossible to sway even when presented with facts and modern scientific research, so I won't bother.

Our bodies literally run on sugar for fucks sake. It's hardly a poison. Having said that, anything is a poison in a big enough dose, even water.
No they don't run on sugar . There was an article on SBS not long ago where they were introduced to a white mans grocery store where they could buy sugar and coke and ice cream and lollies and 90% yes 90% of them ended up over weight and a lot of the older community people ende up with ******* renal failure . Yeah right our bodies run on sugar go and change your diet it might save your life .

Anti-vaxxers really do know **** all. For a start there is vastly more Formaldehyde in an apple than in vaccines.Your body even produces it's own, again in much larger amounts than vaccines.

And Mercury comes in two forms. The one used in vaccines is easily expelled from your body, and if you believe small amounts of mercury are bad for you than i guess your already fucked considering a small portion of fish such as tuna or mackerel contains more Mercury than a vaccines. Ever had Mercuricrome put on a cut? Stuffs full of mercury.

Ever had a drink of milk or eaten any dairy products (among a whole host of other foods which having one meal of contain more aluminium than one vaccine) ? Again, it's a wonder any of us are still kicking or not brain damaged.

Anti-vaxxer bullshit is tiresome. But those who believe are almost impossible to sway even when presented with facts and modern scientific research, so I won't bother.
And there you have it . Science says its ok the government says its ok so it must be ok .But why am I made by law to spend my hard earned money on a health fund when I rarely get sick and yes I did cop the flu this year but it didn't kill me, in the long run it just made me more immune to these types of diseases. How is mercury easily expelled from your body . What if it ends up in your brain and yes it has happened .

And there you have it . Science says its ok the government says its ok so it must be ok .But why am I made by law to spend my hard earned money on a health fund when I rarely get sick and yes I did cop the flu this year but it didn't kill me, in the long run it just made me more immune to these types of diseases
Surprised you haven't starved to death then.

It is just a form of natural selection that the mentally impaired are opposed to vaccinations, it is also a sweet coincidence that most of them are probably creationists and also opposed to Darwinism. Don't get me started on the flat earthers. I feel the same way about flat earthers as hitler felt about jews or as Duterte feels about drug addicts.

Latest posts

Back