Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, being vaccinated doesn't actually protect you? :confused: From people who haven't been vaccinated?
Forgive my ignorance. Serious question.
Still depends on the recipients immune system whether the vaccination will work, 90+% it will work, my mother did not get me immunized against anything after the big balls up with the Polio vaccine, thousands upon thousands of kids were left with polio
derived from the vaccine.

Change of rant;
Hard rubbish scab ferals seem to be lawless. All these vans and utes madly scurrying around with feral attitudes, shitfull ill look on thier faces and absent minded of road rules. Never indicate, Just pull up on peoples nature strips then pull out onto the road no indicaters don't even look or give way were the fark do these people come from?

No doubt they wont be vaccinated either..

Actually Hermies, how do you feel about re-hydrating dry yeast? Or should I just sprinkle the packet on the wort?
Rehydration is a government plot to control the minds of the masses through dihydrogen monoxide poisoning (with traces of aluminium for sun reflection). We have caught onto the airliner distribution networks so now the bastards are targeting the most enlightened of the population (brewers) through beer.

Sprinkle or wear the consequences.

Rehydration is a government plot to control the minds of the masses through dihydrogen monoxide poisoning (with traces of aluminium for sun reflection). We have caught onto the airliner distribution networks so now the bastards are targeting the most enlightened of the population (brewers) through beer.

That makes perfect sense when you really dont think about it.

Although, the mercury from all those vaccines is enough to keep your feet on the ground

Change of rant;
Hard rubbish scab ferals seem to be lawless. All these vans and utes madly scurrying around with feral attitudes, shitfull ill look on thier faces and absent minded of road rules. Never indicate...

This! In Brisbane about 5 years back during hard rubbish collection there was a crew who came around the eve of collection with a 5 tonne tray back truck with what looked like street laps affixed to the sides so they could light the footpaths they were pilfering. It was an industry for them.
Road rules aside, are they worse or the people who just dump shit on the lawn when moving out? [emoji19]

Actually Hermies, how do you feel about re-hydrating dry yeast? Or should I just sprinkle the packet on the wort?
Depends how lazy I get sometimes I do a starter and sometimes I sprinkle .

A couple I know are anti vaxxers, she’s a dyed in the wool fuckn looney and he’s as soft as butter. One of their little ones developed whopping cough, he got worried but she denied him to take the kid to the doctor. He came home from work and the kid was turning blue!, threw the kid in the car and raced to the hospital just in time for doctors and nurses to save its life, it was damned close. That dumb bitch should have been charged!.....so many dimwits,not enough bullets.

Sorry Dave, a bit late to the party. Had a read of Godwin's Law. Nice to know. Sums up these arguments perfectly.
Perfectly? That is an overestimation on anyone's theory or perspective and undeserving of any one individual and at most an insperational target but an unattainable one at that.
I posted that when pissed, how did I go?

Back