Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A ute that converts into an esky with a tarp and a few bags of ice. Hardly stupid.
I'd own that... and I'd wear a hat and drive leaning over the steering wheel with my mouth open. Just to piss you off. (but I'd drive in the slow lane)

Mate, if you're in the slow lane, you can pilot a recumbent bike with a trailer for all I care. You're alright with me.
If I'm honest, taking to a public road on one of these things denotes the user as slow anyway, no matter what lane they operate it in.

day9buatois1web.jpg

Do people actually do that Dave? Where's the esky? He should have a flag/aerial.

Use to see then a fair bit around our way and along the M7 bike lanes, occasional on the verge - madness on that road, flag or otherwise.
I dunno. I've been riding since before my nuts dropped and those things just look so inherently unstable to me, particularly if a few shanys had left you unstabilized in the first place.
Cant wheely it. Cant jump it. Most importantly, impossible to look cool 'sitting' in it. Sorry, I flat out fail to see the attraction.

Anyone use SBS on Demand ? Have watched a few Doco's but everytime I try and get onto it now I can't get on, have complained but don't get a reply apart from advising me what I should be watching.

Been watching the handmaid's tale on sbs on demand. Man that show is full on

Just tried it again on Handmaid's Tale, nothing, it will play trailers but not the movies. Did watch the documentary movie A British Gangster about the Noonans in Manchester, a charming family they were.
Some top shows on there,if you can get them.

Anyone use SBS on Demand ? Have watched a few Doco's but everytime I try and get onto it now I can't get on, have complained but don't get a reply apart from advising me what I should be watching.

Yes and haven't had any trouble but I watch through the Telstra TV set up which also gives Utube and all the other channels.

Well I was watching through chromecast (when I can get the controller off the controller) but looking online there are a lot of people complaining about it, pretty sure we were on broadband at the time so I don't think it's that.

It won't play the game with Adblock that I use on Firefox
To save enable/disable all the time I watch with Chrome browser without adblock setup

I hate ads as much as the next person who hates ads, but I get perhaps two per brake. Small price to pay for seeing a pair of Swedish / Spanish lesbians go at it my book.

Latest posts

Back