Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some good ones, those that keep to the left when required, those that don't allow and don't leave a trail of vehicles stuck behind them, those that keep to the speed limit, those that indicate its ok to pass. Ha, when you come across one - record it in "Ripleys Believe It Or Not" thread.

I'm a caravan owner, I do this. But usually I'm the one overtaking the ******* idiots who AREN'T towing anything and still doing under the speed limit!!! These people are the ones that need the wrath. Nothing worse than getting a good bit of speed up to get up that next hill but have some ******* wanker doing 85kph right at the bottom. I think a lot of the time you'll find this is why caravan drivers are slow. People hold them up and they can't just gun it.

comin back from the 'rat this weekend, merging on to m80 from the calder, cause **** no one uses that on-ramp from the m8, which is closed atm. damnit!
anyway someone does this very thing on the outside lane in a similar car, just and i means just missed the median barrier. muppet cant move to the outside lane for merging traffic, nooo has to be a hero and weave to the outside, then jet it and just about lose it in front of me, at 100+ kph.
had the dog in the back so it wouldn't have been nice if i needed to lock it up cause he's caught up on the median barrier. weekend drivers man.

Conversation heard from the side of the road...

Hello...Dad

Um..I crashed the car

Its in a ditch

What do you mean its my problem

Dad..hello...hello

I had a similar conversation when I was about nineteen.

Yeah, dad...um...can you put mum on?..
Haha, I dodged that convo.
The car was parked back up in the shed by the time they got back from their holiday, with all signs of evidence removed and polished out.

I had a similar conversation when I was about nineteen.

Yeah, dad...um...can you put mum on?..

Haha. Reminds me when I first got on the road in a Datsun 1600. Short wheel base aint so good for doin snakey's on a dirt road. Although the official story was I swerved to miss a dog. hah, like five times etc. No mobile phones back then either. Cant remember how far had to walk then call Mum to bring the Crown to drag it out of the ditch. :p

I am surprised I made it thru my 20's....did some awfully dumb shit........

But had a ball doing it ( NOTE:- Would not encourage my kids to do the same stupid things I did....to many mobile phones with camera's now :cool: )

WEAL, thanks for that and isn't the music track just perfect. On fox I watch the Ireland road racing season, their ******* mad.
A hay bale tied to telegraph pole is good though!?

I dropped my wave in the desert years ago when working exporation in the guts of WA. Get some waders the work pond probably needs draining anyway.

838f15b0b39ab83f292eb81d2a1a7422.jpg

So, when I say pond...
It's an open cut mine with a dredge and floating concentrator, probably 15 metres deep with silt taking the bottom 2-3 metres haha, she's gone!

Latest posts

Back