Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In essence They are draining it, just won't help with the letherman.
Nah, lots of water, very very salty, you'd be struggling to swim down to the silt, but we've lost plenty of tools in there over time, and a few pulley/worn out parts may have failed the float test...

Nah, lots of water, very very salty, you'd be struggling to swim down to the silt, but we've lost plenty of tools in there over time, and a few pulley/worn out parts may have failed the float test...

I bet all the new tools get "dropped" in there often... haha.

When your balls outgrow your brains there is always this.

Totally. Heres the legendary John McGuinness, whos brain is apparently just a cluster of balls, turning the dimmer switch on his Zero up to eleven.
Remember when we used to snigger at electric vehicles? Thats scary ******* quick, son..

scary part is no easily discernible 'motor 'noise apart from the sreechin tyres.
Sounds like the vacuum cleaner when it finds a golf ball under the bed.

I doubt the crumple zones are particularly forgiving in those 18th century stone walls surrounding the track.

**** that.

Looks like a nice place to take a caravan.

Yeah, but at least you could tow it with a modern 300 hp plus SUV.
If you really want to **** everybodys shit up, you need to take a 4 tonne mini bus powered by a stinky, sooty, gutless non-turbo 98 hp diesel. Then enhance the performance further by towing a stupid car behind it. Then drive around with a smug expression on you way to the next BIG 4. Man, I hate those things.

Toyota_Coaster_01.jpg

Yeah they shit me too.

Not these folks though, I could sit behind them all day, or until they finish upside down on the side of the highway. Which shouldn't take too long.

838f15b0b39ab83f292eb81d2a1a7422.jpg

So, when I say pond...
It's an open cut mine with a dredge and floating concentrator, probably 15 metres deep with silt taking the bottom 2-3 metres haha, she's gone!

Open cut mine? Oh you poor thing. Hope you can scratch together the coin to replace it...;)

I hate losing tools. I spent 2 hours searching for a Snap On socket in the front end of a new Ranger I'd put a short motor in. Must've fallen into a tear in the space/time continuum cause that over priced little thing vanished.

Open cut mine? Oh you poor thing. Hope you can scratch together the coin to replace it...;)

I hate losing tools. I spent 2 hours searching for a Snap On socket in the front end of a new Ranger I'd put a short motor in. Must've fallen into a tear in the space/time continuum cause that over priced little thing vanished.
Could be worse surgeon losing surgical instruments.

Yeah, but at least you could tow it with a modern 300 hp plus SUV.
If you really want to **** everybodys shit up, you need to take a 4 tonne mini bus powered by a stinky, sooty, gutless non-turbo 98 hp diesel. Then enhance the performance further by towing a stupid car behind it. Then drive around with a smug expression on you way to the next BIG 4. Man, I hate those things.

Toyota_Coaster_01.jpg
A ute that converts into an esky with a tarp and a few bags of ice. Hardly stupid.
I'd own that... and I'd wear a hat and drive leaning over the steering wheel with my mouth open. Just to piss you off. (but I'd drive in the slow lane)

Haha, I'll see if I can raise the funds, maybe a bit of overtime on top of the half a year I am privileged enough to spend away from my family.

I am guessing it was a10mm, which as everyone knows, is the most " where the **** did that go" socket in the planet

I am guessing it was a10mm, which as everyone knows, is the most " where the **** did that go" socket in the planet

10mm, 3/8" drive deep impact socket. Was an awesome little socket hence me spending so much of Fomoco's time looking for it.

Haha, I'll see if I can raise the funds, maybe a bit of overtime on top of the half a year I am privileged enough to spend away from my family.

Should have been a politician, apparently them being away from their families is different to everybody else as they take them with them and charge you for the privilege.

Latest posts

Back