Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Australia Post piss me off again!!!!! Delivery to Adelaide.
Parcel ordered in Brisbane am last Thursday, Aust. Post acknowledge receipt 4.08 pm Thur.
Process by AP 10.42 am Sunday!!! - Underwood QLD
Tuesday 4.13pm parcel in AP - Sunshine Vic.
Wed 5.07am parcel in AP - Ardeer vic!!!!
The modern age of Australian Post customer service, then again if we have to pay those top dogs millions then something has to give.

Yeah I reckon! It's shit.

I ordered something ordered something from Albury/Wodonga. Sat at Sunshine AP for 4 days.

Currently sending something to Canberra and you guessed it, it's been at Sunshine for 3 days so far.

Australia Post piss me off again!!!!! Delivery to Adelaide.
Parcel ordered in Brisbane am last Thursday, Aust. Post acknowledge receipt 4.08 pm Thur.
Process by AP 10.42 am Sunday!!! - Underwood QLD
Tuesday 4.13pm parcel in AP - Sunshine Vic.
Wed 5.07am parcel in AP - Ardeer vic!!!!
The modern age of Australian Post customer service, then again if we have to pay those top dogs millions then something has to give.
Why are they using Australia Post would think to Adelaide courier is the only option only use post when out in the bush.

Yeah I reckon! It's shit.

I ordered something ordered something from Albury/Wodonga. Sat at Sunshine AP for 4 days.

Currently sending something to Canberra and you guessed it, it's been at Sunshine for 3 days so far.
I didn't actually check in with you mate, did that minikeg make its way to you yet? If not.. another reason to slag off Auspost.

**Second continuing rant: I want my old effing emoticons back

Yeah, sorry, also meant to let you know it arrived! Came in a few days after you sent it.

Now it's all cleaned and sitting patiently. Got an IPA fermenting and will fill it on the weekend. Means only have to bottle half a batch. Happy Days!! Thanks again!

**That's not so much of a rant as continuing happiness!

Its Coopers, must have done a deal.
That's exactly why I no longer order through Coopers (Aus Post also seem to kick the cans the whole way) AND why I'm currently raging at Grays online. They've switched to Aus Post and don't get how much of a hassle it is to have to collect a parcel v all other couriers following directions and leaving the parcel as per my instructions. Latest non-delivery was because "driveway too long". Aus Post are lying c#*#s in their final death throes.

I've had to send my BM controller to Germany at $76 (6 day trip according to AUSpost). Was that or 30-90 day shipping for $40. It's been sitting at Sunshine VIC since Saturday 1am.

Can we get a dislike button

I don't like people much
cunty.jpg

I'm done. One of our best wins in years last night against a very good cockroach outfit and any enjoyment is killed off completely by more bitchin' and whinin' about the refs. Rant over!
Why? They do it every single game they lose irrespective of what the reffing is like. I remember a NSW colleague blaming the refs for the loss a couple of years ago when we dusted them to the tune of 50 points or so.
You know that the higher the shrill voices of NSW about the reffing, the more they are hurting and that can only be a good thing. Dont let it get to you, embrace the bitch.

That's exactly why I no longer order through Coopers (Aus Post also seem to kick the cans the whole way) AND why I'm currently raging at Grays online. They've switched to Aus Post and don't get how much of a hassle it is to have to collect a parcel v all other couriers following directions and leaving the parcel as per my instructions. Latest non-delivery was because "driveway too long". Aus Post are lying c#*#s in their final death throes.
The problem with Aus post (from a mate who is a postie) is that 99% of parcel deliveries are outsourced to "independent contractors" at really tiny piecework rates. They get handed a full van of parcels and a day in which to deliver them. He worked out once that once you take driving time into account they have about 30 seconds per delivery if they want to get them all delivered and make enough money to eat with. If they actually get the parcel out of the van (which isn't loaded in delivery order) knock on the door, wait for you, wait for you to sign, hand the parcel over there is no way they can make their round and not pick up a bunch of non delivery penalties. So they whack a card in the letterbox and drop parcels in bulk at the post office.

Anger should definitely be directed at Aus post but to the management and their sham contracting not to the poor sap who sticks a card in your box...

Why? They do it every single game they lose irrespective of what the reffing is like. I remember a NSW colleague blaming the refs for the loss a couple of years ago when we dusted them to the tune of 50 points or so.
You know that the higher the shrill voices of NSW about the reffing, the more they are hurting and that can only be a good thing. Dont let it get to you, embrace the bitch.

I worked there that night, never seen such a complete performance. By half time, there was almost a party atmosphere such that even cockroach supporters were high fiving our fans in acknowledgement of how good our mob was.

I'm done. One of our best wins in years last night against a very good cockroach outfit and any enjoyment is killed off completely by more bitchin' and whinin' about the refs. Rant over!
Guess you didn't read the balanced view published in the '11 ways the refs robbed NSW...' story on the Telegraph's website? Shocking; there were at least 15!:rolleyes:

I've only ever had a passing interest in League, but the constant whingeing from so called fans when we lived in Sydney, whether it was Origin or their own NRL side, totally turned me off. Refs are human and they'll make mistakes, it's part of the game.

Has anyone in Queensland written some new sledging for the final game in Queensland like the barmy army sing at the cricket who can not forget NSW fans yelling "Wallies a wanker"

Has anyone in Queensland written some new sledging for the final game in Queensland like the barmy army sing at the cricket who can not forget NSW fans yelling "Wallies a wanker"

Yeah, who can forget them doing it during the playing of the national anthem when he was leading the Australian team against the poms? Quality fans. Don't know wyhy, but for some reason this year it really struck a nerve. You'd think we'd be used to it.

Back