Continuing Jokes Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was pulled over last night and the officer asked me if I had a police record.

I told him “no but I have a couple albums by Sting.

facebook_1566077924409.jpg

Waitress: Sees that dad hasn't eaten all his food 'Do you want a box for that?'

Dad: 'No, but I'll wrestle ya for it!'"

Bob the builder goes up to a girl in a night club and says "I've got an 8 inch dick and can shag all night"
After a few drinks she takes him home.
The next morning she says "hey you said you had 8 inches and could go all night but you've only got 5 inches and lasted 3 minutes"
Bob replies "I'm a builder love, it was an estimate"

I don't know if I have posted this before.
A ventriloquist cowboy comes across a ranch, and looking for a place to stay the night rides up to the farmhouse and the farmer came out to greet him. Thinking he will have some fun with this country bumpkin the dog comes up first wagging his tail, the ventriloquist asks the dog how the farmer is treating him. The dog replies I have plenty of exercise, and I am fed well and I am happy here, the farmer is amazed, next he goes up to the farmers horse and asks how are you treated here horse, the horse replies I am treated well have plenty of food and a warm barn to sleep in. The farmer is flabbergasted, he turns to the cowboy and says, 'Don't you go talking to those sheep in yonder meadow, they are nothing but goddamn liars'.

WARNING - This joke has what some might consider offensive language - do not read if easily offended !

A really rough and ragged bloke out on a station comes bursting through the front door of the homestead with his dog by his side and says to his missus " Right !,.. I'm goin' pig huntin',...... You got 3 choices 1. You come with me, 2. you give me blow job instead, 3. you take one up the back alley !" his missus says, "Awww,... let me think about it for 5 minutes" He says " righto,... I'm going out to get ready, I'll be back in a tic" Then turns to go back outside and says to his dog " Come on Rex!"
5 minutes later he bursts through the door and says " Righto woman, what's it gunna be?" She says " Awwww... I'll take the blow-job" He Says " Righto !,... get on your knees !" He flops it out and she puts it in her mouth and a second later she spits on the floor repeatedly, screws up her face and says " Ewwwww !! This tastes like dog shit ! " the bloke says " Yeah,...... Rex didn't wanna go either !"

Latest posts

Back