Continuing happiness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wide eyed and legless said:
When my wife brings around her yoga class for morning coffee, they are all fornicatable, and in the interest of fidelity I am sent into the garden, but I peep. :ph34r:
Pics or it never happened! :)

Bird watching ?, the camera is purely for identification purposes .

My Grand Daughter cooking a meal for her Doll on the oven that Pa ( that's me ) made for her on her 3 rd B,day.
image.jpg
Can't wait to sample her cooking !
It's on castors so " bug" can wheel it into the kitchen and help Mum cook, Aren't I a considerate Pa,I'm sure Mum will love it.

I went out for the morning on Saturday and SHMBO decided to let little kid play with shaving cream. "It's a great idea" she said, "it will be fun" she said. Only on the bench.

I was on my way home when I got the message that she went to feed our two month old baby, little kid was in his room as he had made a mess in the kitchen and could I please clean it up when I get home (it's nice, she made it seem like I had a choice). I get home, little kid has fallen asleep and the shaving cream was everywhere. In placed I thought unimaginable!

So I'm cleaning it up, I guess I'm meant to be angry but you know what, I just smiled thinking **** he must have had fun! How could you not have fun.

At the end of the day it was just shaving cream, was easy enough to tidy up, he eventually woke up and apologised, we had a talk, and he did have fun.

Sometimes you just need to smile and relax and look at the big picture I reckon.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1433302549.197085.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1433302575.375640.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1433302599.788694.jpg

Nullnvoid said:
I went out for the morning on Saturday and SHMBO decided to let little kid play with shaving cream. "It's a great idea" she said, "it will be fun" she said. Only on the bench.

I was on my way home when I got the message that she went to feed our two month old baby, little kid was in his room as he had made a mess in the kitchen and could I please clean it up when I get home (it's nice, she made it seem like I had a choice). I get home, little kid has fallen asleep and the shaving cream was everywhere. In placed I thought unimaginable!

So I'm cleaning it up, I guess I'm meant to be angry but you know what, I just smiled thinking **** he must have had fun! How could you not have fun.

At the end of the day it was just shaving cream, was easy enough to tidy up, he eventually woke up and apologised, we had a talk, and he did have fun.

Sometimes you just need to smile and relax and look at the big picture I reckon.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1433302549.197085.jpg ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1433302575.375640.jpg ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1433302599.788694.jpg
Hahaha! That's gold! Sometimes all you can is laugh.

...little shit...

Just moved interstate. Had to find a house, adjust to a new job, partner, friends, family all back in melbourne. For the last few weeks I've been living in a suburb everyone tells me is rough (it isn't) with a mattress on the floor, camping table in the kitchen and bar fridge I nicked/borrowed from work. Not much else.

Thursday I went back to melbourne, saw my lady, cuddled my cats and supervised the packing of a container full of my stuff to send across the bass strait.

Took delivery thursday. Today is a beautiful clear day, mountain views east and west, set up my drawing studio (haven't drawn since feb), got out existing drawings, started a new one. Drinking single malt, listening to steel hook prostheses, eating boks bacon, watching carrots and broccoli sprout in my garden and thinking '****; this place is magic.

manticle said:
Just moved interstate. Had to find a house, adjust to a new job, partner, friends, family all back in melbourne. For the last few weeks I've been living in a suburb everyone tells me is rough (it isn't) with a mattress on the floor, camping table in the kitchen and bar fridge I nicked/borrowed from work. Not much else.

Thursday I went back to melbourne, saw my lady, cuddled my cats and supervised the packing of a container full of my stuff to send across the bass strait.

Took delivery thursday. Today is a beautiful clear day, mountain views east and west, set up my drawing studio (haven't drawn since feb), got out existing drawings, started a new one. Drinking single malt, listening to steel hook prostheses, eating boks bacon, watching carrots and broccoli sprout in my garden and thinking '****; this place is magic.
You saw the lady and cuddled the cats?

Or here kitt.... erhm, soz carry on

Seriously, being in a great place is everything, sounds great,enjoy

(if it is a new partner that can be good too (15 years out of date for me..))

Mr B said:
Seriously, being in a great place is everything, sounds great,enjoy

(if it is a new partner that can be good too (15 years out of date for me..))
15+ years with this one. She'll be joining me in a month, hopefully for the next 15. We'll see where we are then.

spog said:
My Grand Daughter cooking a meal for her Doll on the oven that Pa ( that's me ) made for her on her 3 rd B,day.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Can't wait to sample her cooking !
It's on castors so " bug" can wheel it into the kitchen and help Mum cook, Aren't I a considerate Pa,I'm sure Mum will love it.

My wife did something similar for our little girl. Only a two burner though. You shot her trumped!

My wife took the young bloke down for a week at the snow. Three and a half days in ski school and he's now carving down Perisher front valley top to bottom with mum. Obviously didn't inherit his motor skills from me.

This picture was from day two in the afternoon shortly after an incident with a pommel ski lift that clobbered him in the face resulting in a bloody nose and a few tears. As anybody whos wobbled up the slopes on those evil spring loaded hooks will attest - they're pricks of things. The folks from the ski school were fantastic. This bloke even took him for a ride on the ski doo and showed him the snow guns. Better still, given the option, he decided to keep skiing, got up ended by the lift again, got back up, fell on his arse again, got back on and made it up the hill. That makes me proud I don't mind saying.

V__0BDA2_zpsdsjfxsn9.jpg

Achieving spiritual enlightenment. Promoting world peace.

Beer.

Haha! I got a toilet bag from my 6yr old. She told me how it works. When there's no toilet around you just poo in it.

@ Mardoo oh man that is nice of her, quite fetching...

lovely morning here, coffee in bed, spanish eggs a new darth vader t-shirt and some beautiful cards / kinda and primary school made gifts for dadda, I am a lucky guy

@ manticle - initially when I moved interstate, anything that went wrong i blamed on moving and you know, looking back it really does come down to making the most of what we have. Good luck to you

Back