Chinese Hops? What Next

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the funniest things I ever saw was a bunch of really black aborigines on a concert night at a mission years ago.

They painted themselves WHITE and acted out like the boy bands of the 90's. It was funny as hell, and NO_ONE even raised an eyebrow if it was inappropriate to do so

Craftbrewer
I was watching an aboriginal show a few years ago and they used to include comedy sketches here and there. One particular sketch went something like this:

An aboriginal was walking down the beach and picked up a large shell lying in the sand. He picked it up and rubbed it and suddenly a genie appeared and told him he could have two wishes. "Hang on a minute" he replied 'shouldn't I get three wishes?'. 'No you get only two' said the genie. 'Oh that's right us black fellas gipped again :angry: ' he retorted. After thinking about his first wish he stated 'I want to be a rich white fella with all the things that go with it". Whooooosh the genie did his stuff and the aborigine got his wish. 'Ahhhh this is great :D ' he said. Then the genie said to him "You'd better get off to work now, you employ lots of people and they all rely on you to keep the business running smoothly, you have to work 14 hrs a day 7 days a week or you'll be in serious trouble!!'
'Bugger that :( ' said the white aboriginal, 'I'll use my second wish to get out of this'.
'Okay' said the genie 'What do you want'.
'I don't want to work, just hang out and do nothin' he replied.
Whooooooooosh, once more the genie did his stuff.
Looking at his hands and arms he quickly realised he be turned back exactly as he was before, then after a few seconds of quiet contemplation he shrugged his sholders in acceptance and replied 'Fair enough :rolleyes: ' .

Can't remember the name of the show but it was well done with lots of other variety included.

Bush mechanics was the funniest shit I have ever seen!

On one episode a wagon load of abo blokes were driving along a dirt road with speakers and music gear on the roof when the roof suddenly caved in!

Their solution: chop it off with an axe, turn it upside down and tow it along like a trailer with all their gear on it. Fantastic!

Bush mechanics was the funniest shit I have ever seen!

On one episode a wagon load of abo blokes were driving along a dirt road with speakers and music gear on the roof when the roof suddenly caved in!

Their solution: chop it off with an axe, turn it upside down and tow it along like a trailer with all their gear on it. Fantastic!

:icon_offtopic: This one L_Bomb??

http://www.bushmechanics.com/pages/TVseries/ep_one_large.htm

Or the one where they dont have a spare, and cram it full of grass and drive on it.

Or the better one when the tire is gone, and they wedge a stick under the car and just drive like its a skid
Or what about when the guy in the front, physically pumping petrol into the carb. Talk about trying to set off an explosion and kill everyone in th car.

Craftbrewer

Hey craftbrewer have i missed out on this buy? If so will you be selling them cheep at your online store on this forum?

Hey craftbrewer have i missed out on this buy? If so will you be selling them cheep at your online store on this forum?
$20 this is Jase/Ren trolling again

on the off chance that its not... Ragmans Coat they arent the same person/company.

Graham Sanders hosts craftbrewer radio.
Ross runs the Craftbrewer store the online sponsor.

Sorry lads just confused i thought townsville was the online store on the front page. My mistake. But why do they havethe same names? Sorry again just trying to get my head around this great website.

It was just a bit of fun, anyhow who said Michael Jackson was black :eek:

What I find really offensive is people who use kits & call themselves brewers, if we really want to fire up over something that's relevant then surely that's something worth fighting for!

Cheers

Paul. :angry:

lol gold.

and so is the craftbrewer confusion, made me lol

Ragman,

Please don't confuse us!!! :ph34r:

But in answer to your question, yes the CraftBrewer Store will have these hops for sale as soon as they arrive.
Fingers crossed it goes through smoothly & the end product is of merchantable quality.

Cheers

Ross
CraftBrewer

Sorry lads just confused i thought townsville was the online store on the front page. My mistake. But why do they havethe same names? Sorry again just trying to get my head around this great website.

Ragman, Craftbrewer is the name coined by the Guru Of Arid Tropics (GOAT for short), Graham Sanders. He has an invisible patent on the name whereas Craftbrewer (the online store) is run by one of the AHB members Ross Kenrick. He has a patent on probably everything home-brewing wise in Australia :lol: .

C&B
TDA

Latest posts

Back