Cheap Cubes And Fermenters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moray

Reaction score
Nice find dude. They also have a goodly selection of bottle, so you could pack your order out with those

Just checked the FAQ and min order is $250.00. Bugger!

FAQs
logobabybot.jpg
Do you have a show-room?
Yes, we have a showroom in each of our locations. Showroom operating hours are 8:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
For a list of our locations, please click here

logobabybot.jpg
What is the minimum order?
Our minimum order value of $250.00

logobabybot.jpg
[font="Geneva][size=2][b]Do [/b][/size][/font][b][font="Verdana"]PB Packaging (Aust)[/b] supply coloured glass bottles?
Yes, some containers are available in blue, green or
amber glass. All bottles are solid coloured glass, not coating which may rub off.
[/font]

logobabybot.jpg
How are the Dimensions shown on the screen calculated?</STRONG>
These dimensions are approximate and shown for the container only, WITHOUT a cap. Please ask for samples to design labels and cartons. Specification sheets are available for most stock items on request. For assistance please contact or email your nearest branch.

They told me $50 minimum.

I picked up 4 cubes with taps and a fermenter

Total price was just over $67

might be worth calling them.
or possible bulk buy

They told me $50 minimum.

I picked up 4 cubes with taps and a fermenter

Total price was just over $67

might be worth calling them.
or possible bulk buy

Thanks Moray. :beer: I live nearby, so I'll drop in and see what they can do for me face to face. :super:

From memory when I purchased half a dozen cubes a year or so ago the minimum order was $50.

:huh: So out of curiosity, as being a newcomer to the world of AG.
When you guys talk about the "No Chill" method, Am I right to think that you put the wort straight from the brew kettle into these cubes???
How long does it/can it stay in these cubes before you ferment it???

jayandcath, yep, straight into the cubes hot. The wort can be left for weeks/months before fermenting though I almost always ferment it within a few days. Makes brewing more flexible because you can brew when you can and then ferment when the yeast is ready.

Dropped in Friday and got 2xfermenters, 20L cube and 3xtaps. And as you all said minimum order $50. :icon_cheers:

Now got 3 fermenters going around the house/garage. 2 lagers and a Pale Ale. Thanks for the heads-up. A very happy brewer.

Cheers :icon_chickcheers:

i just bought a 25l water container that is very much like a fermenter. slightly narrower neck on it, no hole for air lock.

but it was $16 from bunnings. i just put a brew in it not half an hour ago. it seems to be very suitable but the bung hole needed a tap so thats another $2. plus i have to actually insert it into the thing myself, something that seemed to escape my attention as i poured hot wort inot it. :(

Latest posts

Back