Group buy at Plasdene (Preston, VIC) - bottles, fermenters, cubes etc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there another supplier we could contact? I'm happy to wait if there's no other option (and it does seem that way). I'm just very keen to have a collection of bottles that are the same size/shape etc.

I did check that out, back when the current mob was stuffing us around. I even got a hold of the manufacturer (O-I) directly, but they were even less interested. I got the name of another re-seller in Craigieburn, but because this is a manufacturing delay on O-I's end, I'm afraid it won't make any difference.

If anyone else can find 500ml beer bottles for under 40c each, I'm more than happy to jump ship!

carniebrew said:
I did check that out, back when the current mob was stuffing us around. I even got a hold of the manufacturer (O-I) directly, but they were even less interested. I got the name of another re-seller in Craigieburn, but because this is a manufacturing delay on O-I's end, I'm afraid it won't make any difference.

If anyone else can find 500ml beer bottles for under 40c each, I'm more than happy to jump ship!

We are not going to get another deal lined up in the time we have to wait

Happy to wait

Just enquired about the 60l fermenter I purchased last time… big price rise!

They've gone from $23.63inc to $33.47inc each.

42% prise rise.

Shite, did you ask them why? I wonder if they've moved to a new supplier?

That's still pretty cheap though isnt it? 60 liters at my lhb are $75

livetoride said:
That's still pretty cheap though isnt it? 60 liters ay my lhb are $75
I guess so. But when you ring up to buy quite a few of them, with a price in mind, a 42% increase is quite a lot.

Yeah true, is the place open on the weekend just to wander in? Need a extra fermenter and am in melbourne on the weekend!

pedleyr said:
Not open weekends mate. And there is a minimum purchase of $120 as well.
Champion thanks for your help ill have to find some somewhere else! Cheers

Spiesy said:
I guess so. But when you ring up to buy quite a few of them, with a price in mind, a 42% increase is quite a lot.
You should buy 'em from Full Pint, I hear AHB members get 50% off...

Latest posts

Back