• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cheap 150L pots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant offer anything on the pots apart a wtf it says " flat pack assembly required " on the website :)

dave81 said:
Cant offer anything on the pots apart a wtf it says " flat pack assembly required " on the website :)
yeah no thanks sounds like to much hard work, it comes in two pieces so you'll have to fit the lid to the base :lol:

I'd say they would be very similar to these. I have four of them, (One had a dent so I got another Free. :)) I have nothing to complain about with them, they work perfectly as all types of vessel.

Wow, that's cheap.. Maybe query the dimensions and the handles, which obviously are not bake-light in the picture. My pot is 70l and is 47 cm wide. Must be tall if it's 150l and only 60cm wide. The sandwich base seems too good to be true but hopefully for you it's just an awesome bargain!

5150 said:
I'd say they would be very similar to these. I have four of them, (One had a dent so I got another Free. :)) I have nothing to complain about with them, they work perfectly as all types of vessel.
I had my eye on those wayfair ones and then they stopped selling them. These seem like another good option, hopefully by the time I get around to buy something then they are still available. Maybe in the meantime someone else will buy these ones and post their quality.

Hey aydos,

Are you sure these are still available? I just had another look at the site and I'm fairly sure that this is an old page as I remeber seeing it when I was looking originally. I contacted them last year and they weren't able to get any more. Hopefully I am wrong and they have more in stock. Good luck.

I'm not 100% sure, was actually sent this link from a mate

Emailed them today they no longer have them but might at a later stage .......doh!

Hey Aydos, ive got a 130lt pot on legs about 250ml high by memory. $100 will buy it. Has a nipple welded on just add a ball valve
I can bring to babbs if you want a look.

smokomark said:
Hey Aydos, ive got a 130lt pot on legs about 250ml high by memory. $100 will buy it. Has a nipple welded on just add a ball valve
I can bring to babbs if you want a look.
That would be great, can you bring it along I will be there this month.

Latest posts

Back