Channel 7 Television Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southernstar

Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering if you might be able to help me?

I am from a television company called Southern Star and were currently casting for a new entertainment show on Channel 7.

Im on the search for a happily married couple in which one half loves home brewing but their partner does not share the same enthusiasm for it!

Do any of you know anyone who might fit this description who would enjoy being on a fun TV show?

The filming would take approximately just 1 day at the couples house (if that suits them) and one of the couple will win a prize!

Please do get in touch ASAP if you, or anyone you know might be interested [email protected] and 0292028984

Thanks so much

Katie

What's the prize?

Varies depending on the couple taking part. We are currently in the casting process so this decision hasn't been finalised by the producers. The couples who make the final studio show will also be paid.

If you know anyone who would be chatty on camera and a couple that fit this description please get in touch!

Emailing me would be better - [email protected]

Thanks so much!

Homebrewing gets it's own reality show? This could be interesting!

Hi

I was wondering if you might be able to help me?

I am from a television company called Southern Star and were currently casting for a new entertainment show on Channel 7.

Im on the search for a happily married couple in which one half loves home brewing but their partner does not share the same enthusiasm for it!

Do any of you know anyone who might fit this description who would enjoy being on a fun TV show?

The filming would take approximately just 1 day at the couples house (if that suits them) and one of the couple will win a prize!

Please do get in touch ASAP if you, or anyone you know might be interested [email protected] and 0292028984

Thanks so much

Katie
Chap Chap & his goat.

hmmm i recon that would just about be 70% of blokes on AHB!

i might run this past my missus.

Oh yeah i can see the conversion now.. "You know how you hate me doing homebrew, well we can get a camera crew in our face for a full day and talk about it... how's that sound" ......... "hello...?"........... "why am I outside and the doors locked?"

Well actually it would give your wife a chance to give their point of view with why they're fed up with it! Think the wives would actually enjoy it. Definitely suggest it to them and i can answer any questions you want on phone or email

my wife doesn't mind it which is alright but I always get the question "When is this going to be 'cheaper' for us" :) oh plus my wife is pregnant doubt she'd want tv cameras in her face :)

good luck to anyone that gives this a go.. I'd watch this for sure.

Well actually it would give your wife a chance to give their point of view with why they're fed up with it! Think the wives would actually enjoy it. Definitely suggest it to them and i can answer any questions you want on phone or email

Southern Star, dissolving the marriages of homebrewers one reality TV show at a time. :lol:

i might run this past my missus.
Hey Bretto, when you do talk to SWMBO about it - FILM IT. Send it in, you'll secure the part fersure.... you may need to edit the blood and language part, or give it an appropriate rating....

Hey Bretto, when you do talk to SWMBO about it - FILM IT. Send it in, you'll secure the part fersure.... you may need to edit the blood and language part, or give it an appropriate rating....
I can record the phone conversation i'll have with her shortly reminder her that im off to beer judging course tonight, will be home late, arrive home with lots of grain that she didnt know i was buying, and then mention that i want to go on a reality TV show.

oh and add in the fact that im taking a day off for the Big Barleywine brew day sometime around easter.

yup, at least a M+ rating.

Oh yeah i can see the conversion now.. "You know how you hate me doing homebrew, well we can get a camera crew in our face for a full day and talk about it... how's that sound" ......... "hello...?"........... "why am I outside and the doors locked?"

Actually laughed out loud.

hmm just had the conversation.....
"what!...Why?... but you havent finished the lanscaping....the place is a mess...." etc etc.

meanwhile leading with that was a good idea, me heading off to bjcp tonight didnt even seem to rate a raised eyebrow!

Damn I'm out, my partner loves the beer i brew in the bathtub.

ran it past my other half, the only concern was that we would say something a little controversial...I suspect if we do it we will be the couple that raises the ire of the public :D and you'll see us on the ads with evil music. :lol:

ran it past my other half, the only concern was that we would say something a little controversial...I suspect if we do it we will be the couple that raises the ire of the public :D and you'll see us on the ads with evil music. :lol:

It's not live - so we'd cut out anything too controversial! Give me an email if you want to know more...

Latest posts

Back