• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cascade Hops: Anyone Want Some?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooperplace

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm going to buy a big (5kg) bag of cascade hops, and I won't use all of them. Does anyone want a kg or 2? It works out to $40/kg plus postage. I'm in Adelaide.

email me on [email protected] if interested.

Peter

i would be interested in a kg i can pick up im in adelaide

Hi everyone,

I'm going to buy a big (5kg) bag of cascade hops, and I won't use all of them. Does anyone want a kg or 2? It works out to $40/kg plus postage. I'm in Adelaide.

email me on [email protected] if interested.

Peter

Would you consider 1/2kg?

If thats ok I will definitely take it and can pick up.

Cheers,
BB

Which year's crop and AA% please?

Plugs or pellets?

Anymore information on the hops? Got the Cascade bit but how about year? AA's? pellets or flowers? etc at $4 per 100gr it's very good buying.

Just dont ask him to PM you the details.... :lol:

Would you consider 1/2kg?

If thats ok I will definitely take it and can pick up.

Cheers,
BB

Hey BB,

I spoke to Peter today. I am getting 2kg so you are welcome to 1/2 kilo from me.

cheers

Darren

Damn the web Nazis at work for blocking this site.... Now I always find out stuff too late :angry:

Pillocks!

Hi Peter
Email sent, if there is still a kg unallocated.

Hey peterspeck.
I sent you the email as soon as I saw this, as per your original post. Hoping I wont miss out because I didnt write on this thread? :eek:

Wow You guys are fast!! No more replies please I'm already overs-subscribed. To those people who asked, USA 07, pellets, 6.3%, I will email everyone who has left an email address.

Please, to the people who who have replied to above, email me at the address I supplied.

Regrds

Peter

Latest posts

Back