C&c Keg Sale: Price Reduction

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick note, anyone interested in kegs that will do the job but may not be quite upto scratch (no dents but a strange lid) PM me. I know where there is about 30 or so of them.
They would be $40 aussies.
cheers
Darren

What do you mean by strange lid Darren ?

Doc

Do you guys get replies? I've e-mailed on 3 different e-mail addresses since 27/10/05 and haven't heard anthing. I'm interested in ordering 4-8 of these things. :angry:

I have used ebay and all I got back was sorry use email cause ebay feedback sucks then emailed twice no reply and all I want know is if its on its way

is he on holiday or something

Ross said:
:D Sorry, but I can't help it - every time I read one of Matts rants, I just imagine it's coming from the mouth of John Cleese :D
[post="86099"][/post]​

Just Don't mention the War!

sintax69 said:
I have used ebay and all I got back was sorry use email cause ebay feedback sucks then emailed twice no reply and all I want know is if its on its way

is he on holiday or something
[post="89247"][/post]​

sintax,

Forget trying to get an email back, will be a miracle if you get one - If your account has been debited, you can be sure it's happening. just a case of patience, unfortunately...

I've eventually get a replies from them.

I purchased 8 x 5gal and 4 x 3gal and they were all in good working condition. Althought they didn't supply the correct dip and gas tube grommets for the 3gal kegs. I had to improvise on this but it wasn't that hard to find a solution for it. They all keep pressure well and I don't get any leaks. :)

I don't know what the remaining stock is like though? :blink:

Back