Bulk Grain Buy South Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back Yard Brewer

I HAVE A WIFE THAT UNDERSTANDS
Reaction score
I am contemplating a S.A grain buy and would like to gauge if there is any interest. An idea on bag quantities at the moment would be good.

Cheers
BYB

byb,i would be interested in 3 or so bags,i am planning to be in town 21, 22 july if this helps.....cheers....spog.

hey byb

not sure if you've seen the brew Adelaide forum but there are murmurs over there about a bulk buy.

Which ever one goes ahead I'm up for a couple of sacks.

Cheers

byb,i would be interested in 3 or so bags,i am planning to be in town 21, 22 july if this helps.....cheers....spog.

If things go to plan that date should not be an issue.

BYB

Looks like Brew Adelaide will probably have a bulk buy in around a months time.

Confirming that this bulk buy is going ahead. Closes this Monday 4th July 10am so that delivery will be possible by the end of the week.
Check Brew Adelaide for details (Community buys >Winter Grain Bulk Buy) or contact Nige of Brew Adelaide.

so this bulk buy is the one that byb setup as per the original post starter.......cheers.......spog.....
Confirming that this bulk buy is going ahead. Closes this Monday 4th July 10am so that delivery will be possible by the end of the week.
Check Brew Adelaide for details (Community buys >Winter Grain Bulk Buy) or contact Nige of Brew Adelaide.

If you'd like to think that.......cheers.......malted.....
so this bulk buy is the one that byb setup as per the original post starter.......cheers.......spog.....
If you want to be part of the Brew Adelaide one you've been told; if not please yourself. Duplicate away if you wish

so the brew adelaide bulk buy is NOT the bulk buy byb originaly suggested/proposed as in this topic?.....cheers.....spog....
If you'd like to think that.......cheers.......malted.....

If you want to be part of the Brew Adelaide one you've been told; if not please yourself. Duplicate away if you wish

so the brew adelaide bulk buy is NOT the bulk buy byb originaly suggested/proposed as in this topic?.....cheers.....spog....

No it was not organised by BYB. I just suggested you folks jump onto the Brew Adelaide one that was occuring at the same time just to save yourself a bit of organising grief. You know, well if someone else is organising one, why should I bother with stressing myself?
Spog: sorry if I made it confusing or seemed rude. I was just trying to help, that's all.
I think BYB might have started the ball rolling with a few questions earlier on Brew Adelaide though.

So what happened guys, there WERE 13 bags still available on the pallet? Done and dusted now.

Latest posts

Back