Bulk Buy Any Of The Following

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked my refractometer up from Evilbay (from Hong Kong) with a built in light (not that it is needed), reads in Brix and 'approx alcohol volume'. No other bidders as there are so many of them online for sale new. Mine cost $50 including postage.

I have had no problems with it.

Ah yes, no affiliation of course. Just thought this may be an option if bulk buying doesnt bring the $$$ down enough.

I may be interesting in a Mill depending on price...

Beers!

A mate of mine bought a refrac off ebay a while back and its awesome, really solid and heavily built. Not wanting to name any names, but I bought one from one of the site sponsors and it is very light and a lot "cheaper" feeling. That said it hasn't broken and has served me well, but just thought it was worth a mention. Refracs ain't refracs!

nothin to say we cant do an ebay bulk buy is there ? i think some guys did that with high pressure regs a while back ...

nothin to say we cant do an ebay bulk buy is there ? i think some guys did that with high pressure regs a while back ...

Talk to Revox, he got me a refractometer for just over $20.00 from the states when the dollar was fantastic, he may have the ebay link saved

Rook

okee dokee i've started emailing around and am waiting on a reply RE: refractometers, the march pump thread has been moved so register there if your keen

as it stands (all subject to price of course) jump on anyone and add you name

1.Larry
2.Barra
3.Phillip
4.Goo
5.Sunshine
6.Sponge
7.Citymorgue
8.Brendo
9.BradsBrew

Keep em coming.

If all in melbourne are keen to save on shipping, im on the road for work and am willing to drop them all off to yall personnally (within reason) if your happy to get them shipped to me. Just a thought

A mate of mine bought a refrac off ebay a while back and its awesome, really solid and heavily built. Not wanting to name any names, but I bought one from one of the site sponsors and it is very light and a lot "cheaper" feeling. That said it hasn't broken and has served me well, but just thought it was worth a mention. Refracs ain't refracs!
Yes I got a good Jap one second hand . Great bit of kit but I just dont use it.Give me a good Hyrometer any day. IMHO.
GB

Talk to Revox, he got me a refractometer for just over $20.00 from the states when the dollar was fantastic, he may have the ebay link saved

Rook

Here you go, chaps: 0-32% Brix Refractometer ATC Sugar Wine beer CNC tester
currently@ $14.99
581a_12.JPG

Seller had good communication, was willing to combine postage on mulitple refracts, recommended.

reVox

+1 Refrac for me if the price and timing are right

What about a bulk buy on 9 ltr corny kegs

Best price I have seen lately is $139 plus freight.

Awhile ago they were $125.
Might possibly be able to get them at a good price if there is enough buyers.

What about a bulk buy on 9 ltr corny kegs

Best price I have seen lately is $139 plus freight.

Awhile ago they were $125.
Might possibly be able to get them at a good price if there is enough buyers.

i know one thing , your not getting the ones ya sold to me back !! so useful !!

I've just done some purchasing myself, so I'll be angry that I didn't mention it earlier, but what about silicon hose? Surely that would come down in price on a bulk buy, and surely everyone wants silicon hose? Plus - massive saving on weight-to-freight ratio.

Incidentally, a particular sponsor running 20% off 'till Saturday seems to have a pretty good price atm even before the discount. For those in Adelaide, BeerBelly does a pretty good price on refracs with SG. No affil. etc.

Cheers. :icon_cheers:

Would be interested in a Marga, Ross says he doesn't expect them in till the end of January however.

1. BribieG
  2. jayandcath
  3. Raven19
  4. Phonos
  5. OLDS2006
If not maybe one of the other mills

so is that 3 bulk buys in this thread? (marga, corny and refract)
Might want to move them / start new topics to avoid confusion...

Latest posts

Back